News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

the curse of the other team in Fulham...

Started by LBNo11, September 12, 2015, 09:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

dannyboi-ffc

Haha good one Ed! Jose is getting everything he deserves right now! A couple more weeks like this and it could be curtains for him.

Bless.........
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Blanco

He says that people enjoy to see him suffer and he's not wrong. They only lost 3 times last year in the league and have already lost that many in 5 games this season. No way title contenders and he knows it. Let's hope he gets into it with the russian and the club falls apart. He did it to Real Madrid could well do it to them. He thinks he's bigger than any club he manages.

Jonaldiniho 88

He only lasts three seasons at all his clubs. It's early days and I'm sure he can and will turn it round but all of me wants him to fail.

St Eve

love4ffc

Agree with Blanco.  I am one of those who enjoys seeing him suffer. 

Not to hijack the thread but on a serious note, I have asked this before and will ask again. 

Completely hypothetical....

If Mourinho were to get the sack would you take him as the Fulham Manager? 
Remember there is a lot of baggage that come with him and some very questionable tactics? 

I'm being serious when I ask this.  For me it is a no as I just don't like the way he's players dive and do anything to win. 

Your thoughts? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Blanco

Quote from: love4ffc on September 13, 2015, 12:05:41 AM
Agree with Blanco.  I am one of those who enjoys seeing him suffer.  

Not to hijack the thread but on a serious note, I have asked this before and will ask again.  

Remember there is a lot of baggage that come with him and some very questionable tactics?  

I'm being serious when I ask this.  For me it is a no as I just don't like the way he's players dive and do anything to win.  

Your thoughts?  

Even though I like to see him lose because of how flash he is I still respect him and think he is the best manager in football. I guess it's down to personal preference and what you look for in a manager. I'm not sure i'd want him at Fulham but one thing  I would say for certain is that we would be a winning side and would get promoted.

HatterDon

Quote from: Blanco on September 13, 2015, 12:26:04 AM
Agree with Blanco.  I am one of those who enjoys seeing him suffer.  

I'm being serious when I ask this.  For me it is a no as I just don't like the way he's players dive and do anything to win.  

Your thoughts?  

Even though I like to see him lose because of how flash he is I still respect him and think he is the best manager in football. I guess it's down to personal preference and what you look for in a manager. I'm not sure i'd want him at Fulham but one thing  I would say for certain is that we would be a winning side and would get promoted.

This may shock you, but I agree 100% with everything you said.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

f321ffc

Agree with Blanco.  I am one of those who enjoys seeing him suffer. 

I'm being serious when I ask this.  For me it is a no as I just don't like the way he's players dive and do anything to win. 

Your thoughts? 
It's a big fat yes from me ,putting aside the horrible self promoting parts of his persona why would you not have one of the best managers in football. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I'd have him, especially if he bought that female doctor with him.....
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Craven Mad

Are people really discussing whether we'd take José Mourinho as our manager?

Looking forward to the thread asking whether signing Lionel Messi might help us get promoted...

079.gif

If José goes, it'll be in Jan. He'll walk out, throwing his toys out of the pram, blaming Abramovic for not having the ambition to invest in the players he needs to succeed (which'd obviously be nonsense, but José needs someone to blame). He'd then head back to Italy, see if he could get PSG or have a go at replacing Pep in Munich (who - if my memory is correct - is leaving at the end of this season).

Sorry to break the news, guys, but he ain't dropping to the Championship quite yet...

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 13, 2015, 09:48:49 AM

Looking forward to the thread asking whether signing Lionel Messi might help us get promoted...

079.gif

If José goes, it'll be in Jan. He'll walk out, throwing his toys out of the pram, blaming Abramovic for not having the ambition to invest in the players he needs to succeed (which'd obviously be nonsense, but José needs someone to blame). He'd then head back to Italy, see if he could get PSG or have a go at replacing Pep in Munich (who - if my memory is correct - is leaving at the end of this season).

Sorry to break the news, guys, but he ain't dropping to the Championship quite yet...

Oh I don't know about that, Chelsea look like they are going down to me lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 12, 2015, 09:27:57 PM
Haha good one Ed! Jose is getting everything he deserves right now! A couple more weeks like this and it could be curtains for him.

Bless.........

Clearly he needs to 'pull himself together' !

ron

Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 13, 2015, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 12, 2015, 09:27:57 PM

Bless.........

Clearly he needs to 'pull himself together' !

:005:  :54:

f321ffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 13, 2015, 09:58:04 AM

079.gif

Oh I don't know about that, Chelsea look like they are going down to me lol
064.gif 064.gif 082.gif 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ron

Just imagine having that sour, vain, blame shifter down at the cottage where we had to see him every game...

The mere thought of it appals me.

Would he be happy with the budget. 064.gif....nah, the billion dollar rouble laundry is still the place for him.

St Eve

079.gif

I think Messi might be a long shot

Logicalman

Quote from: ron on September 13, 2015, 12:10:57 PM
Just imagine having that sour, vain, blame shifter down at the cottage where we had to see him every game...

The mere thought of it appals me.

Would he be happy with the budget. 064.gif....nah, the billion dollar rouble laundry is still the place for him.

We did see him, he name was Felix!!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.