watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adebayor released by Spurs!

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, September 13, 2015, 09:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Genuine question; worth a year long deal?

I reckon he could be deadly in the Championship
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Chutney

C O Y W

dannyboi-ffc

If Berbatov didn't teach us a lesson or two then we deserve to fall flat on our face. There's nothing wrong with showing ambition but this is not. He would destroy team morale and show no interest whatsoever once he had got his feet firmly under the table. 

Darren Bent is another and Adebayor is probably more of a nuisance than him. And it don't get much worse than that! My guess would be West Ham
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

tommy

He can still score goals in the premier league, even at Spurs level if the staff there didn't hate him so much. He's only 31 I think so still has time. It's a shame his attitude stinks so bad. I could see him going to Man Utd

Ordar

He should go to Villa. He played his best under Sherwood

westcliff white

as I understand he cannot sign for anyone till January as he was released after an active window closed
Every day is a Fulham day

leonffc

Hes a mercenary that will demand at least £80k a week. If even if we could afford that, it would be a gamble as the medical team might not pick up his Juju curse if he still has it.

He'll stay in the Prem anyway id think

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: westcliff white on September 13, 2015, 12:03:44 PM
as I understand he cannot sign for anyone till January as he was released after an active window closed

I think you are right

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: westcliff white on September 13, 2015, 12:03:44 PM

Purposeful move by Levy perhaps.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Wingnut

Quote from: Ordar on September 13, 2015, 11:25:31 AM
He should go to Villa. He played his best under Sherwood

I was under the impression that he was Villa bound during the transfer window. What happened to that deal?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Logicalman

Short term loanee perhaps and only to fill in for whilst Matt is out, then he can go back to where he came from after the loan period. If he sods about and has cows at everything that goes wrong, then he can be a bench warmer, oh, and 45K for the limit.

Yep, reflection on putting brain in gear first - what is the situation regarding free - non-contract - players outside the xfer window?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

MJG

Can't play for anyone till January

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Logicalman

Quote from: MJG on September 13, 2015, 04:11:59 PM
Can't play for anyone till January

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah, agreed, I was thinking of that FIFA ruling many years ago but it states that the player can sign out of the window but ONLY if no team held that players contract at the end of the previous window. In this case the contract ended after the window closed.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

FPT

The thing is, Adebayor should be deadly in Premier League - but he has no heart, no will to succeed.

f321ffc

There were reports that he has been having mental problems so let's not be too harsh on him,
He was involved in the terrorist attack on the Togo team bus at the African cup of nations a few years ago, maybe that has had an effect on him, who knows.

No I don't want him at FUlham.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional