watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mouuuuuuaaaaaaassssssaaaaaa

Started by fulhamben, September 13, 2015, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

You beauty. We need to do to him. What we failed to do with Roberts, and make him an offer he can't refuse
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Agree ben. He is growing into himself. He used to be a finisher, this season him improved everything else but lacked that clinical finish. His goal was very well taken and if he can put it all together he is a great prospect. Great pass for Ross' goal. Sign him up fergie..... Or kit.

One Martin Thomas

Only chance of keeping  him is if he plays.... it's  about all we can offer him

J.Perkins

He was superb today. He can hold up the ball, run with the ball and run at the defence. If he could just work on his finishing...

grandad

Looking stronger & better by the game.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Carborundum

Played well today. Goal and an assist. More of that please.

nose

the above belongs ion the fiction section of this MB
he had a good first half but never won a header
he had a nightmare second half and was schoolboy selfish twice when all he had to do was roll the ball to players for a tap in for 3 1 he decided to go for glory, twice, from ridiculous tight angles.
he is very raw and if i was woodrow, i would have my tranfer request filled in for winter. he was obviously needed in te second half and kit sat on his hands...

first half moosa was good, secon= half was dreadful

laurencecapel

Been in Aus for 3 weeks, land at 8.30am today, made my way to the Cottage and Moussa made it worthwhile.

Brilliant first half, isolated in the second but he's showing his class

PokerMatt

Is one of those selfish occasions when he flicked it over one defender, nutmegged a second and was denied only by an excellent stop?

Incredible how anyone can criticise dembele today.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

J.Perkins

Quote from: nose on September 13, 2015, 04:00:36 PM
the above belongs ion the fiction section of this MB
he had a good first half but never won a header
he had a nightmare second half and was schoolboy selfish twice when all he had to do was roll the ball to players for a tap in for 3 1 he decided to go for glory, twice, from ridiculous tight angles.
he is very raw and if i was woodrow, i would have my tranfer request filled in for winter. he was obviously needed in te second half and kit sat on his hands...

first half moosa was good, secon= half was dreadful

I'm sorry, you are so wrong, I am questioning your sanity.

MJG

As Taylor Swift would sing 'Haters going to hate'

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

cmg

Hoping for a quick and successful resolution of this one.

I think its fair to say he has now demonstrated his immediate value to us, irrespective of his potential which is, of course, considerable.
This is not the only difference between his situation and that of Roberts.

Realistically we had no chance of keeping Roberts if the difference between what we were able to offer him and the wages supposedly on offer from Manchester City are any way near correct. To stay with us would be to ask him to take a multi-million pound gamble on his future. That gamble has now been taken by City.
Again the kind of transfer fees being mooted were, if correct, very difficult for a club in our position to brush off.

Neither the fee nor the wages that Dembele might command from elsewhere are, mainly due to the weirdness of the English transfer system, comparable to those in the Roberts situation.

Having been given his opportunity and, to a large extent, having taken it, it is now up to our management to persuade him that he belongs here for the next three or four years.    

FPT

Here's some feedback from our Mousse on Twitter - "Emotional day, 1 goal & 1 assit

fulhamben

Quote from: FPT on September 13, 2015, 05:14:38 PM
Here's some feedback from our Mousse on Twitter - "Emotional day, 1 goal & 1 assit
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Sgt Fulham

He's ready for the championship now. This is exactly why young players need a run of games rather than the odd cameo. It'll take him a while to develop into the great player that he will be in the future but he will get there. If that's with Fulham then even better! Sign him up!!

hovewhite

Well done moussa ,now get him signed up fulham on a 4 year deal!

Nero

Quote from: PokerMatt on September 13, 2015, 04:03:21 PM
Is one of those selfish occasions when he flicked it over one defender, nutmegged a second and was denied only by an excellent stop?

Incredible how anyone can criticise dembele today.

Probably  where he did the right thing made the keeper to save and then ross shouldn't been running in for the tap in