watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Fredericks

Started by f321ffc, September 13, 2015, 03:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

I know he didn't show much in his short appearance today but what he did show is he has pace to burn , and we all know we desperately need pace.  049:gif COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

I'd start him at right back in the next game without a second thought. Could be the player we all hoped jazz would be. Certainly looks way better going forwards
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Max Headroom

Jims Dentist

How refreshing to at last see some genuine pace in Symon's squad.
But, how much time on the pitch will he be given.

filham

Fredericks demonstrated that he can add much needed pace to the team.
Why oh why did we not get the ball to him early in a wide position, we almost seemed afraid to pass to him at times.

Craven Mad

Whilst I know Jazz isn't the dog's doo-dahs, for now I'd prefer we kept a settled back four and midfield until Ream/Stearman form a partnership rather than mix things up even more with Fredericks who, for now, I think should be the alternative RB/RM.

Could be good to start him at RB against Stoke in the cup, though, as I don't think anyone's expecting us to win that and it'd give us a chance to see how he does at RB without risking precious league points...

Definitely got pace to burn and was really good defensively for Boro last year too.

FPT

Yeah I enjoyed his first few bursts of speed - great to see, I can't recall the last time we had somebody with sheer pace.

I think Jazz has been getting some unfair stick today. I thought he was strong, Blackburn certainly wasn't getting much joy down their left hand side considering Craig Conway is their key creative player. I'm very interesting to see how that direct competition goes between Richards and Fredericks, we've not seen anything from Fred defensively really - Stoke in the Cup the perfect game to give him a start at full back.

The pace is magnificent, though Cauley coming on to hold and link with him on the counter would have been a good move. Good to have speed in the squad.

HatterDon

I thought Jazz did well today. As for Fredericks, what I saw was an amazing burst of speed down the right wing and a picture perfect cross to absolutely bloody nobody. A little more pitch awareness will impress me more.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jimmyc19

Jazz has had a decent start, wish people would get off his back a little

HillingdonFFC

I actually think this could turn out to be a very astute piece of business by the club.
I was talking to a mate in the week who is a good friend of a Boro season ticket holder, he said before he got injured Fredericks was brilliant for them. He said he has phenomenal pace, something a Spurs mate told me.
So nice to see someone on the books who can run, last time we had genuinely quick players was in the Saha, Boa Morte days