News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richard James Michael stearman (yes that's a mouthful)

Started by fulhamben, September 13, 2015, 04:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I thought he was brilliant today. Threw his body on the line  on  more than one occasion. Attacked the ball in the air, and went in hard when it was required. Yes maybe the odd missed timed one, but rather that than no attempt at all. Fantastic debut imo and looked like captain material. It's been a long time since I've been excited about a cb, but he looks the real deal to me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Carborundum

Promising start for sure.  Took one or two clouts but got up and carried on well.  Possibly the toughest Alice-band wearer I have ever seen.

Think the back four needs some serious drilling though.  The chances that went begging today need to be cut off at source rather better than they were.

HatterDon

Considering he had only a day and a half to work with Richards and Ream before match day, I thought he was brilliant. My man of the match for certain.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Banstead White

Quote from: HatterDon on September 13, 2015, 05:33:31 PM
Considering he had only a day and a half to work with Richards and Ream before match day, I thought he was brilliant. My man of the match for certain.

:plus one:
Roysie

Jims Dentist

Appreciate lack of playing time together, but thought the defence struggled with Blackburn's aerial threat.
Hence the need to bring on Dan Burn, even if it was better late than never.

Twig

The individual quality is there just need a few games to really develop as a unit.  It will happen though, make no mistake.  This has the potential to be the best defence in the division, could be a really great spine.