watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Luke Shaw

Started by Sheepskin Junior, September 15, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

Another horrific injury for him. Just seen the picture and it made my stomach turn. I'll spare the squeamish and just say that he can make a perfect right angle with his feet right about now. 10 minute delay in United's match
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Woolly Mammoth

Yes it looks a very bad injury, without going into detail, but I fear it's a Double Compound Fracture of the Tibia and Fibula.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ordar

Horrific injury. Feel really bad for the lad. He's been playing well

Greek

Was that bone or shin pad sticking out his sock?

FPT

I'm gutted for him. Our best left back (in my opinion) and was sure to start for us at the Euros. I just hope it doesn't hamper his career like Jack Wilshere, and he rehabs fully.

Thankfully we (England) have other options in Baines, Bertrand, Gibbs and Rose.

Hope he gets well soon, an awful looking break.

westcliff white

Rose and Gibbs fill me with dread
Every day is a Fulham day

Jonaldiniho 88

Good luck Luke. Nobody wants to see (I haven't) injuries like that.

Shredhead

I don't really want to look at the pictures partly as it will remind me of when I broke my shin. I was sucking on the gas and air as hard as I bleeding could. Unfortunately it had taken nearly 2 hours for the paramedics to reach me. No doubt Luke will be given tiptop treatment. I contacted Fulham as Bobby Zamora had broken his leg just before me and I got a very long and helpful reply from the club doctor. I expect Luke will be put in a bariatric chamber to aid recovery and get even better physio than I did on the NHS (and it was brilliant). I was surfing and cycling 6 months after the break but I expect they'll want to take the metal nail out of his leg before he starts playing competitive football. The legacy of the injury for him will be as much mental as physical.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

bog

A real tragedy for the lad. Just when he looked to be blossoming into a top defender for his country for many years. I wish him well.