watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou scores for Benfica

Started by Shredhead, September 15, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Our boy scored in Benfica's win tonight against Astana. I wonder if he'll ever score for us? http://www.espnfc.co.uk/uefa-champions-league/match/434267/benfica-fc-astana/report
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

HatterDon

His tally in the Champions League looks good until you realize that Astana is in the Kazahstan league and probably isn't as good as Southend United.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

panos

Quote from: HatterDon on September 15, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
His tally in the Champions League looks good until you realize that Astana is in the Kazahstan league and probably isn't as good as Southend United.

Well, he has scored 3 times in 4 matches in the Portugese Premier already.

HatterDon

Quote from: panos on September 15, 2015, 11:56:55 PM

true, but he plays on one of the only two sides with any credibility in that league.

Rhys Lightning 63

Plus Pat Roberts scored for the City U19's. Still to make a first team appearance
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Slaphead in Qatar

hope mitro keep scoring - we may be able to sell him for a decent fee.

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on September 16, 2015, 04:14:20 AM
hope mitro keep scoring - we may be able to sell him for a decent fee.

Some reports suggested that Benfica can buy him for 6m euros.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

cmg

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 16, 2015, 12:18:18 AM
Plus Pat Roberts scored for the City U19's. Still to make a first team appearance

The goal was a typical piece of Roberts magic.
Still we know what he can do against his contemporaries. Hopefully, for England and Fulham, he will soon be doing it at senior level. Tough to watch him perform in sky blue - but we do have a financial interest.

westcliff white

Don't disrespect my local team lol, I would say they are probably better than most if not all of league 1 teams though, the level there is quite poor I should know I have watched some of it this season,
Every day is a Fulham day

HatterDon

Quote from: westcliff white on September 16, 2015, 08:12:03 AM
Don't disrespect my local team lol, I would say they are probably better than most if not all of league 1 teams though, the level there is quite poor I should know I have watched some of it this season,

Sorry. It's the result of my first wife who used to say things like, "What the hell do you expect ... Southend on Sea?"

nose

Quote from: Shredhead on September 15, 2015, 10:41:46 PM
Our boy scored in Benfica's win tonight against Astana. I wonder if he'll ever score for us? http://www.espnfc.co.uk/uefa-champions-league/match/434267/benfica-fc-astana/report

Our Boy?
I am sure this was tongue in cheek.
He may be registered to us but he was never our boy and never will be... to be that I would have hoped he would have had half an inkling to play for us at any time, which he never has had.

Twig

Quote from: nose on September 16, 2015, 03:23:34 PM

Our Boy?
He may be registered to us but he was never our boy and never will be... to be that I would have hoped he would have had half an inkling to play for us at any time, which he never has had.

Absolutely, he is "our boy" only in the sense that he has some asset vale.  I just hope he continues scoring and we get a decent return when we sell him.

nose

Quote from: Twig on September 16, 2015, 04:25:31 PM
Quote from: nose on September 16, 2015, 03:23:34 PM

Our Boy?

Absolutely, he is "our boy" only in the sense that he has some asset vale.  I just hope he continues scoring and we get a decent return when we sell him.

I see, in the way you say it here I can only agree!

filham

I want to forget about Mitroglue until I hear that he has been transferred and Fulham have benefited by a good transfer fee. At the moment I feel we have just ben ripped off.

Shredhead

Quote from: HatterDon on September 16, 2015, 12:04:38 AM
Quote from: panos on September 15, 2015, 11:56:55 PM

true, but he plays on one of the only two sides with any credibility in that league.
I'd say there are 3 - Benfica, Sporting Lisboa and FC Oporto
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC