watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

last clean sheet in the league

Started by irishfulham, September 17, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

our last clean sheet in the league was 18th of april last season  :doh: hopefully we will get some now with the new defence!  :kettle pot:

f321ffc

That is a worrying stat especially as our manager was a half decent defender.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woolly Mammoth

Well let's hope we can get a clean sheet and a clean pillow case this Saturday, we have the players to achieve that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

The problem has been recognised by Kit and the management team and a completely new back four is  in place.
We should now start counting from last Sunday, maybe a clean sheet will come along in the next game or two.

Burt

The other sad stat was the fact that our 3-match unbeaten run was the longest for I can't remember how long.

Time to build on our form and knock these stats on the head.

westcliff white

how many games (competitive) have we played since then?
Every day is a Fulham day

OdecaMynoT

Sheffield Wednesday have scored in each of their last 10 home league games, but the last time they scored more than twice at Hillsborough was in April 2014.

Hopefully that'll continue but we can score 2 at least.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

St Eve

So it's odds on to be a clean sheet tomorrow

Woolly Mammoth

It's crucial we get a result today, I am quietly confident. But I will keep it to myself. I don't want to put the mockers on anything and blow our chances.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

One Martin Thomas

It's not just the back four, the midfield in front of them have done us no favours whatsoever.  Let's hope Tunni' starts to deliver and protects are creaking defence.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on September 18, 2015, 09:52:36 AM
The problem has been recognised by Kit and the management team and a completely new back four is  in place.
We should now start counting from last Sunday, maybe a clean sheet will come along in the next game or two.
by completely new back four, do you actually mean 50% or are we not counting husbands and Jazz loans last year
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on September 19, 2015, 10:59:51 AM
It's not just the back four, the midfield in front of them have done us no favours whatsoever.  Let's hope Tunni' starts to deliver and protects are creaking defence.
isn't that oharas job?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

& so the dreadful run continues...........