more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (18/09/15)...

Started by WhiteJC, September 18, 2015, 07:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Away Shirt Offer

The new Adidas Away Kit, sponsored by VISIT FLORIDA, will have its second outing of the season when the Whites take on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough this Saturday (3pm).

The two-tone shirt, our first since the 2008/09 campaign, features Climacool® ventilation to provide ultimate comfort and performance.

Fans who purchase an adult or junior replica away shirt online by Sunday will have an exclusively signed item from a member of the Fulham First Team squad included with their order.

Quantities are limited so don't delay in getting the all-new 2015/17 away shirt.

Buy yours online now.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/away-shirt-offer?

WhiteJC

Town turn to forward pair for home comforts
Attackers Jordan Clark and Larnell Cole have been backed to provide some home comforts for Shrewsbury Town.

The pair have caught the eye in Town's back-to-back league wins at Barnsley and Southend.

In contrast to their sparkling away form, Shrewsbury return to the Greenhous Meadow on Saturday against Crewe then Blackpool the week after seeking their first home points of the season.

They have suffered three straight league defeats in front of their own fans, but boss Micky Mellon has backed Clark and on-loan Fulham man Cole to continue shining behind Tyrone Barnett in a 3-4-2-1 system.

Mellon said: "Jordan has already played a lot of games anyway, and I had no hesitation about putting him in (at Barnsley).

"We rate him very highly and when an opportunity comes and we believe they're ready, we'll put them in – that's the philosophy of the club.

"You can't keep recruiting from outside if you think someone is good enough for our first team and he was never out of our thoughts."

As for Cole, the Town management think the former Manchester United youngster is a joy to watch.

Assistant boss Mike Jackson said: "Larnell's been great since he's been here – it's a pleasure to watch him. He's a quiet lad but he has such talent and his work-rate off the ball is fantastic.

"He had a defensive job to do as well at Southend on Ben Coker, who's one of their main players, and the way he did that was outstanding."

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/shrewsbury-town-fc/2015/09/17/town-turn-to-forward-pair-for-home-comforts/?

WhiteJC

Under-21s' Rovers Test

Fulham Under-21s are back on home turf as they face Blackburn Rovers on Friday evening (7pm) at Motspur Park in the Barclays U21 Premier League Division 2.

The Whites will be looking to make it two wins on the trot after their impressive victory away at Stoke City last week. Peter Grant's side were 2-1 winners at the Britannia Stadium thanks to a Josh Walker brace in the first half.

The win lifted Fulham to seventh in the table with two wins and two defeats so far, just above Friday's opponents who also won last time out.

Rovers beat West Ham United in their previous outing, coming out on top of a seven-goal thriller to record their first three points of the new campaign, after they had accrued just one draw from their first three games.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/under-21s-rovers-test?

WhiteJC

Taggart 'buzzing' after long awaited club return

Socceroo Adam Taggart says his first club appearance in almost 18 months was a "good buzz".

Taggart, 22, made his Dundee United debut on Saturday after joining the Scottish club on a six-month loan from Fulham where he'd endured an injury-ravaged 12 months.

The former A-League Golden Boot winner hadn't played at club level since April last year with Newcastle Jets.

He played pre-season and under-age games at Fulham, as well as for the Olyroos and the Socceroos at the 2014 World Cup, but it's been a long wait for competitive club football.

"To be honest it was a bit more of a buzz," Taggart told FourFourTwo.

"After that season at the Jets where I played pretty much every game, it felt like a long time since I'd been involved.

"It only takes 10 minutes to get used to it again and understand how things work.

"It's a good feeling, it's a good buzz. It was good to start getting into the rhythm of playing competitive games.

"I don't think it will take long to get back into the sharpness of scoring goals.

"I was a little bit worried going into the game after such a long time off, but it was good to get that feeling back straight away."

Taggart only had two days with his new team-mates before starting against Kilmarnock, after his move was sealed while on Olyroos duty.

He has joined fellow Australian Ryan McGowan at Tannadice Park.

While he is happy to be at United, he knows his future is at Fulham where he is contracted until 2017.

"I had a fairly positive pre-season with Fulham," he said.

"Things were going well but the club had been contacted by a few other clubs about going on loan and that raised their eyebrows.

"It's an opportunity for me to be playing regular first-team football and that might not be possible at Fulham this year given I've had pretty much a year off with injuries.

"They thought it  was a good opportunity for me to go off and get some game time before I come back to them.

"I understand that and agree. It's important for me to be playing games, not sitting on the bench.

"In the end it was a no-brainer to come here."

Taggart said there were no guarantees about his first-team place at United.

"We've got some top quality forward players here, so it's good to have competition," he added.

"But I'm not worrying about selection. It's only going to come from performances week-to-week.

"It's important to focus on getting as sharp as you can for a game, performing on matchday and getting as much as you can from each session."

United are in action again on Saturday at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/taggart-buzzing-after-long-awaited-club-return#STuBeeFfUXsxUiZW.99

WhiteJC

Fredericks ruled out of Fulham's Hillsborough trip

Ryan Fredericks will miss Fulham's visit to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday through injury.

The recent arrival from Bristol City made his Whites debut as a substitute in the win over Blackburn last weekend, but has picked up a knock that rules him out of the trip to Hillsborough.

The fitness of centre-backs Shaun Hutchinson and Nikolay Bodurov will be assessed ahead of the game.

Fulham are currently 13th after winning their last two Championship matches, while Wednesday's goalless draw at Bolton on Tuesday leaves them 18th.

The Owls, who include former Whites loanee Michael Turner and ex-Chelsea youngster Sam Hutchinson in their ranks, have not won in the league since the opening day of the season.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/football-wls-fulham-man-ruled-out-of-sheffield-wednesday-trip

WhiteJC

Kit's Sheffield Wednesday Preview

Kit Symons will not be taking anything for granted when his Fulham team travel to Hillsborough on Saturday.

Sheffield Wednesday haven't won in the league since an opening day victory over Bristol City, but Symons has seen enough of the Owls to know a stern test awaits his side.

"I went up to watch them against Bolton on Tuesday and I thought they played some really good football," he said. "They passed it really, really nicely, they looked very bright, and they've got a real threat with people who can run in behind.

"They've obviously got big [Atdhe] Nuhiu up front who's a physical presence and a real handful. I was quite impressed with them, I've got to say. They created a lot of chances and should have won the game against Bolton, so they're a threat, they're a good side.

"They look to play a different style of football [compared to last season], and they pass it really nicely this year I think. Their pitch is a lot better than it was last year which will enable them to play a good passing game of football. They've got some good players and I was impressed with them, I must say, on Tuesday night.

"Hillsborough is one of the iconic stadiums and it'll be a tough game. We look at the opposition, obviously, and assess their strengths and weaknesses, but my main focus is always on us and what we do, how we approach the game, and how we can maximise the many weapons that we've got within our squad."

Wednesday had a managerial change in the summer, with Carlos Carvalhal replacing Stuart Gray. The Portuguese counts Braga, Sporting Clube de Portugal and Besiktas among his former teams, and Symons believes his counterpart has made a solid start in Yorkshire.

He commented: "I know he's obviously got a pedigree as a manager in other countries and he comes with a good reputation. Certainly from what I've seen he looks like he's doing a good job there."

Victory on Saturday would see Fulham record a fourth straight win for the first time since our famous 2009/10 campaign. Symons admits it would be a great achievement to make it four consecutive victories.

"It would fantastic," he stated. "We want to go on as long a winning run or unbeaten run as we can – that's the aim.

"If you can put a run together in this league and suddenly get a few wins on the spin you can move right up the table and start putting pressure on teams above.

"I'm quite happy to sort of quietly go about our business at the moment, just look after our own stuff and what we do, and we'll start working our way up."

Sunday's win against Blackburn Rovers saw Fulham climb into the top half of the table for the first time since returning to the second tier.

And while Symons acknowledges that's all well and good, he knows it counts for little if the Whites let their standards slip.

"It's great getting there, but we've achieved nothing by getting into the top half of the table," he said. "It's really good for us and it sends a positive signal, a good message, but now we've got to start climbing and working our way up.

"It's a long old slog in the Championship, that's for sure, but as a football club we're enjoying ourselves at the moment. Everything is very, very positive in and around Motspur Park, and we're starting to get that belief now at Craven Cottage that come a matchday the players are expecting to play well and win games.

"Hopefully then the fans will turn up with that same belief, genuine belief. You can't force that on people, they've got to genuinely believe that they're going to go and watch Fulham, their team, play well and win games of football.

"I've played in teams where we've had that and it's so strong and so powerful, and that's what we want to get back to."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/kits-sheff-wed-preview?

WhiteJC

Visit Florida becomes Fulham's main sponsor

Visit Florida has officially become the main team sponsor of Fulham Football Club for the 2015/16 season.

The new Fulham FC team kit displays the tourist board's logo across the chest of the home, away and third kit.

Visit Florida now has signage at the Craven Cottage grounds and will also be featured on the Riverside Stand roof, which is on the landing approach of London Heathrow.

Visit Florida UK and Ireland director Colin Brodie said: "This signing has great potential for us and the UK travel trade - travel agencies, tour operators, experience providers and bed banks can all get involved and use the hospitality for staff sales incentives, company box take overs, joint client promotions and entertaining with Visit Florida. So, we are putting a call out to all travel industry Fulham fans™

A number of marketing initiatives with Fulham FC and the UK and Irish travel trade are planned in the coming months, including social and digital media activity.

Florida is home to Fulham FC's chairman Shahid Khan's Jacksonville Jaguars.

http://www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php?news_id=2018546&c=setreg&region=2

WhiteJC

Kit: Let's Dominate

Kit Symons wants Fulham to be different to other Championship sides and have longer periods of dominance in games.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/kit-lets-dominate?

WhiteJC

Stoke Tickets

Cup action at the Cottage

Head to Craven Cottage next Tuesday (22nd September 7:45pm) as Fulham host Premier League side Stoke City in Round 3 of the Capital One Cup.

Having seen off Sheffield United 3-0 in the previous round, tickets for the tie are on General Sale and available to purchase at just £1 for juniors and from only £10 for adults when bought in advance. All ticket prices will increase on the day of the game.

Head to SW6 to back the Whites, as we look to progress to the next round of the tournament. Tickets can be purchased online, by phone on 0843 208 1234 (option 1), or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/stoke-tickets?

WhiteJC

Fulham boss Kit Symons speaks highly of Sheffield Wednesday ahead of weekend clash

Sheffield Wednesday and Fulham will meet at Hillsborough on Saturday.

Kit Symons has admitted to Fulham's official website that he was very impressed with Sheffield Wednesday when he went to scout them against Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday night.

Symons was in attendance at the Macron Stadium, where Wednesday and Bolton played out a 0-0 draw, as he looked to get some first-hand knowledge of his side's opponents this weekend.

Fulham are set to travel to Hillsborough to take on Carlos Carvalhal's men, and he is expecting a very tough test, with the 44-year-old wary of Wednesday striker Atdhe Nuhiu.

"I went up to watch them against Bolton on Tuesday and I thought they played some really good football," he said. "They passed it really, really nicely, they looked very bright, and they've got a real threat with people who can run in behind.

"They've obviously got big [Atdhe] Nuhiu up front who's a physical presence and a real handful. I was quite impressed with them, I've got to say. They created a lot of chances and should have won the game against Bolton, so they're a threat, they're a good side.

"They look to play a different style of football [compared to last season], and they pass it really nicely this year I think. Their pitch is a lot better than it was last year which will enable them to play a good passing game of football. Hillsborough is one of the iconic stadiums and it'll be a tough game."

Despite Symons' praise, Wednesday have struggled to turn some encouraging performances into wins so far this season.

The Owls have not triumphed in any of their last six league matches, and they occupy 18th spot in the Championship table.

Their lack of cutting edge has been a worry, and it has meant that some eye-catching displays have not earned them as many points as many observers would suggest that they deserve.

Fulham, meanwhile, have started to show their class - and they travel to Yorkshire in good form. Symons has guided his side to three victories in their last three games, and they will be keen to extend that run in Yorkshire on Saturday.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/17/fulham-boss-kit-symons-speaks-highly-of-sheffield-wednesday-ahea/?

WhiteJC

Preview: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Fulham

Two Championship sides moving in opposite directions meet on Saturday afternoon as Sheffield Wednesday host Fulham at Hillsborough.

The hosts are winless in six league games, while Fulham are on a three-match winning streak in all competitions.

Wednesday
Carlos Carvalhal manager of Sheffield Wednesday looks on during the pre season friendly match between Ilkeston and Sheffield Wednesday at the New Manor Ground on July 15, 2015

It was a bright start to the season for the Owls when they comfortably saw off newly-promoted Bristol City, but since then they have picked up just three points out of a possible 18 to slump to 18th in the table.

That leaves them just a point off the relegation zone, so defeat here could see them drop into the bottom three ahead of their third-round Capital One Cup tie away at Premier League strugglers Newcastle United on Wednesday.

Last Saturday they matched high-flying Burnley at Turf Moor, but failed to take their chances and two late goals saw them go down 3-1 in Lancashire. They played again in Red Rose county on Tuesday night, stumbling to a goalless draw against lowly Bolton Wanderers.

Carlos Carvalhal has admitted that his side must be more clinical in front of goal and he will hope that a return home will provide Fernando Forestieri with the platform to score his first goal for the club after some bright moments against Burnley and Bolton.

If the Owls are to find the net, it will extend their run of scoring in the league at home to 11 matches, a streak that stretches back to their goalless draw with Brighton & Hove Albion on Valentine's Day. However, they have failed to score more than two at Hillsborough since April 2014, a run of 28 matches.

The trip to Bolton was the first of a four-match run against sides in the bottom half, with a trip to Brentford and visit from Preston North End following the League Cup tie at Newcastle.

Recent Championship form: LDDLLD
Recent form (all competitions): DDWLLD

Fulham
Ross McCormack celebrates scoring for Fulham on September 13, 2015

Three wins in a row in all competitions for Kit Symons's side and if they make it four it will be the first time since their famous 2009-10 campaign that they have managed four victories on the bounce.

Back-to-back league wins saw them, astonishingly, climb into the Championship's top half on Sunday for the first time since their relegation in 2014, but as their midweek fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers was rearranged due to other teams playing on a busy Wednesday night in West London, they have slipped back to 13th.

The Cottagers have scored eight and conceded only two in their recent winning streak, last time out edging Blackburn Rovers 2-1 at home.

Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele put Symons's side in control, but Blackburn fought back in the second half and will feel hard done by as they seemed to have a fair goal ruled out when the officials failed to spot that the ball had crossed the line.

Fulham are chasing three league wins in a row for the first time since March 2012, but their run could be viewed as easy because the two sides they have beaten for their first maximums of the season, Rotherham United and Blackburn Rovers, prop up the rest in 23rd and 24th.

A good run against the sides below them must provide the platform for better results against those higher up if Fulham are to become a playoff contender this season.

Recent Championship form: DLLDWW
Recent form (all competitions): LLDWWW

Team News
Alex Mowatt of Leeds United has his shot saved by Keiren Westwood of Sheffield Wednesday during the Sky Bet Championship match between Leeds United and Sheffield Wednesday at Elland Road on October 4, 2014

Last season's Championship goalkeeper of the season, Keiren Westwood, has completed 90 minutes just once this season but is now fully fit and could replace youngster Joe Wildsmith between the sticks for Wednesday.

Carvalhal made two changes to his backline for Tuesday's match and could go with the same defence again, leaving club captain Glenn Loovens on the bench, after their clean sheet at the Macron Stadium.

Symons is likely to go with the same side that started against Blackburn given that they have had six days' rest.

Ryan Fredereicks was one of the substitutes used against Rovers, but he will not be available in two days' time due to a knock. Symons said today that there is no need to risk the full-back as he is cup-tied for Tuesday's League Cup tie against Stoke City, so has plenty of time to recover before next weekend's visit of Queens Park Rangers.

Wednesday possible starting lineup:
Westwood; Hunt, Turner, Lees, Pudil; Lee, Hutchinson, Bannan; Forestieri, Nuhiu, Matias

Fulham possible starting lineup:
Lonergan; Richards, Stearman, Ream, Husband; Cairney, Tunnicliffe, O'Hara, Pringle; McCormack, Dembele

Head To Head
Five of the last six league meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw, including their last encounter, which was a 1-1 draw in May.

Wednesday's scoring run at home is mentioned above, but if Fulham find the net at Hillsborough it will be the 13th time in 14 matches that they have scored against the Owls.

We say: Wednesday 2-2 Fulham

Wednesday were perhaps a little unfortunate not to take more than one point from their two Lancastrian trips, but a match against an in-form Fulham side might not offer the chance to get their first win since the opening day. Draws have been the order of the day in recent years and it could be so again on Saturday.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/sheffield-wednesday/on-the-sofa/preview/preview-sheffield-wednesday-vs-fulham_246718.html?

WhiteJC

Squad Photoshoot

To mark the launch of our new website skin, have a watch as the Fulham First Team gathered at Motspur Park for the annual team photo.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/17/squad-photoshoot?

WhiteJC

Who are ya?! – Cauley Woodrow

Fulham's 20-year-old striker Cauley Woodrow may not be a household name yet, but he has a burgeoning reputation amongst the Craven Cottage faithful.

The West London club paid Luton Town a six-figure sum to sign the Hemel Hempstead-born forward on a scholarship in early 2011.

It was a considerable fee particularly as the player had yet to make a first team appearance for the Hatters, and it's thought the transfer includes a hefty sell-on clause that may benefit Luton in the future.

On his seventeenth birthday Woodrow was given the present every aspiring young footballer dreams of when he penned his first professional contract with the then Premier League outfit.

He had to wait three years to make his top flight début in a 3-1 defeat at Cardiff in 2014, and on the last day of the season with the Cottagers relegation already confirmed he scored his first goal for the club against Crystal Palace.

England recognition

The following campaign was a difficult one for Woodrow as Fulham struggled to adapt to life in the Championship, and despite featuring 29 times he only scored three league goals.

He earned international recognition with England Under 21's in March 2015, and made his first start in a 1-0 win over Czech Republic.

He has began the new Championship season well and already has two goals to his name in as many appearances for Fulham, and he'll be hoping to push for a regular place up-front for Kit Symons' team as they look to build a promotion challenge.

Style of play

Woodrow could be classified as a typical English centre forward, he is very strong physically and adept at playing with his back to goal.

He provides an aerial threat and links the play to the midfield well, but as with a lot of young strikers he needs to find the back of the net more consistently.

He has recently signed a three year extension to his contract, and now needs to make himself an important part of the first team over the next few seasons.

One attribute that sets him apart from a lot of his peers is his movement off the ball as he regularly gets himself into good scoring positions in the penalty area, and if he can start to convert those opportunities into goals Fulham will reap the benefits.

http://www.touchlinetalk.com/who-are-ya-cauley-woodrow-2/117790/?

WhiteJC

PREVIEW: Wednesday -v- Fulham

The two game losing run has been halted but Wednesday are still without a league win since the opening day. Can they finally get back to winning ways against Fulham?

The "if only" talk returned against Bolton. Now if only we can get a win, the Owls can push on up the table.

Fulham will be looking to stop them.

Last game   Opposition   Result   Shots   On target   Corners   Cards   Fouls   Possession
WEDNESDAY   Bolton (A)   D 0-0   10   3   2   4   17   43%
FULHAM   Blackburn (H)   W 2-1   16   9   4   1   12   48%

Wednesday again missed crucial chances that could and probably should have got them the points at the Macron. Fernando Forestieri slipped at a crucial moment and blazed over while Atdhe Nuhiu and Marco Matias also missed good chances, Gary Madine perhaps remained true to form as he missed an absolute gift of a chance that could have seen the Owls go home pointless.
Fulham had Lady Luck smiling on them as a Blackburn strike that had crossed the line was not given and the Cottagers held off a late rally from the visitors. Fulham had raced into a 2-0 lead but were nearly pegged back as Jordan Rhodes converted from the spot and then the "goal that wasn't" and Bengaly Fade-Koita's post shot meant the Londoners held on.

Last five games   Bolton (a)   Burnley(a)   Middlesbrough(h)   Oxford(h)   Leeds(a)
WEDNESDAY   D 0-0   L 3-1   L 3-1   W 1-0   D 1-1
Last five games   Blackburn (h)   Rotherham (a)   Sheffield Utd (h)   Fulham (a)   Hull (a)
FULHAM   W 2-1   W 3-1   W 3-0   D 1-1   L 2-1

Wednesday kept their second league clean sheet of the year but also failed to score for the first time this season. The defence has been one of the frailties so far, with only five sides having conceded more goals than the Owls.

Fulham have won three straight and are starting to settle into a rhythm. They've scored in every game but have yet to keep a clean sheet in the league this season.

HEAD 2 HEAD   WEDNESDAY WINS   FULHAM WINS   DRAWS
28   25   15

LAST MEETING: 14th March 2015, Hillsborough, Att – 22,182
Wednesday 1-1 Fulham
(May 55) (Smith 75)

Wednesday threw away a lot of promising positions last term and they did so against Fulham in March. Stevie May's opener was cancelled out by Matt Smith.

Fulham's last league win at Hillsborough was back in 1973 but they did defeat the Owls in the 2008/09 season at S6 in the FA Cup.

Wednesday's league meetings against the Cottagers have been sparse with the Owls' last victory in the league coming in April 1983.

CARVALHAL'S COHORTS
Keiren Westwood is touch and go but he has returned to training.

Carlos Carvalhal sang the praises of Kieran Lee and Barry Bannan after the Bolton draw and those two should continue. CC may continue his policy of squad rotation but the squad emerged from the Bolton game unscathed.

One absentee will be Sam Hutchinson who has already picked up five bookings, bringing him up to a total of 19 yellows and three reds in just 28 SWFC appearances, Jose Semedo may take his place.

KEY PLAYERS
Kieran Lee wasn't one of the imports but after signing a new deal in the summer, he's usurped Lewis McGugan and cemented a place in the first team, earning a ringing endorsement from the coach on the way. He and Forestieri could be the creative force the Owls need.

Ross McCormack was reportedly the subject of a mega money bid from the Owls before the deadline and the former Leeds man has hit form in the last few games, netting four goals in the last three. He'll be looking to complete a South Yorkshire treble as he's already scored against Rotherham and our friends from S2.

HERE COMES D-JUDGE
I'll keep this short and sweet. We're up against a side full of confidence, so let's get after them, take our chances, defend stoutly and "just win, baby".
We're better than we've showed so far.
VERDICT: 2-0 to our boys.

http://www.owlsalive.com/match-previews/2015/09/17/wednesday-v-fulham/?

WhiteJC

Sheffield United: Blades target top-flight star

Dean Hammond is wanted by Sheffield United

Sheffield United, who are poised to unveil Dan Burn as their latest new signing, have made an official approach for Leicester City midfielder Dean Hammond, The Star understands.

Sources in the Midlands last night confirmed Claudio Ranieri's side received an enquiry from Bramall Lane, requesting permission to discuss the 32-year-old's future, before Tuesday's League One defeat by Colchester.

Nigel Adkins, the United manager, acknowledged after that match he plans to enter the emergency loan market in an attempt to "increase competition for places" within his squad.

"There's always work to do," he said. "On and off the pitch."

Burn, who has made 39 appearances for Championship club Fulham, had been scheduled to join United on a permanent basis before the transfer window closed earlier this month. However, with an undisclosed contractual issue delaying the deal, Adkins is thought to have reached an agreement, albeit in principle, which would see the former Yeovil Town and Birmingham City defender head north at a time of United's choosing.

"As people know, we are aware of Dan," Adkins said. "But he is Fulham's player."

Hammond boasts strong links with United's staff having worked under first team coach Dean Wilkins at Brighton before being appointed captain during Adkins' spell in charge of Southampton.

He boasts three promotions on his CV, having helped deliver top-flight football to St Mary's before repeating the feat after joining Leicester in 2013. United, who return to action at Bradford City on Sunday, are also believed to have held talks with another, as yet unnamed player, as they prepare for the televised encounter with Phil Parkinson's side.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-blades-target-top-flight-star-1-7467571?

Ged

Last five games   Bolton (a)   Burnley(a)   Middlesbrough(h)   Oxford(h)   Leeds(a)
Last five games   Blackburn (h)   Rotherham (a)   Sheffield Utd (h)   Fulham (a)   Hull (a)

[/quote]
I don't remember that FULHAM V fulham away game
Luckily it was a draw

hovewhite

Quote from: Ged on September 18, 2015, 08:01:00 AM

I don't remember that FULHAM V fulham away game
Luckily it was a draw

[/quote]
need to take more water with it!!