Started by f321ffc, September 18, 2015, 07:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

DevonFFC

This would benefit us no end

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Riverside

Would be great if he stayed .
Kit I am sure we have signed him permanently if he could have done .
I am sure he will keep Husband as long as he can .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Surely when garbutt is fit in a months or so then husbands will be back up. Would be strange to have 2 players At left back on loan for any length of time
Every day is a Fulham day

Rhys Lightning 63

Just sign him permanently for crying out loud
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

Don't think they want to sell, reckon Friend will leave if they do not go up and they see Husbands as an ideal replacement. Think they expected to sell him in the window just gone.

Woolly Mammoth

That's a good case for the defence. !
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

Didn't realise he was only 21! He plays well beyond his years. Hopefully we can get this wrapped up and then nick him on a perm in summer.

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 18, 2015, 11:59:00 PM
Surely when garbutt is fit in a months or so then husbands will be back up. Would be strange to have 2 players At left back on loan for any length of time
why will he be back up, just because Everton rate garbutt?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas

it all depends as well if Middlesbrough see us a threat in the promotion race ??  We obviously see them as a potential threat as we gave them Amorebietta on loan !!

Slaphead in Qatar

strange world - middlesborough manager thinks amore is better than husband. not too many fulham fans would agree with that.

Chutney

Quote from: fulhamben on September 19, 2015, 10:46:02 AM

Garbutt is also ahead of husband in terms of the england u21's and has been at all levels. He is simply a better player. Husband being extended is excellent news though, two players for every position is fantastic! we actually have some depth this year!
C O Y W

fulhamben

Quote from: Chutney on September 19, 2015, 11:51:36 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 19, 2015, 10:46:02 AM

Garbutt is also ahead of husband in terms of the england u21's and has been at all levels. He is simply a better player. Husband being extended is excellent news though, two players for every position is fantastic! we actually have some depth this year!
If you watched the last under 21 tournament, you wouldn't be saying Garbutt was the better player

westcliff white

I believe we agreed to play him as our first choice to get him ahead of others on loan, he is technically a better player than Husbands from what I have seen. I like Husbands a lot and he is one we should sign if Boro wish to sell, which they don't according to Karanka.

However I do not see the point in loaning too left backs for a season

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 19, 2015, 12:32:52 PM
I believe we agreed to play him as our first choice to get him ahead of others on loan, he is technically a better player than Husbands from what I have seen. I like Husbands a lot and he is one we should sign if Boro wish to sell, which they don't according to Karanka.

However I do not see the point in loaning too left backs for a season
Just out of interest, how many times have you seen him play? I didn't see any of his 5 games for Everton, but I have seen him for the England 21s and almost a whole game for us. On that basis, I wouldn't drop husband for him

westcliff white

Ben stop being so argumentative if someone has a differing opinion to you. But as you ask, from what I have seen him pay for the U21's he looks technically better than Husbands, lows the position well, can deliver a ball and can defend.

I like Husbands a lot think he is a very good player, and if we could buy him I would, I don't think boron will sell though. My main point is I do not see the point in loaning 2 left backs for a whole season and for that reason I think Husbands wont stay as we have Garbutt for the season

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 19, 2015, 05:14:31 PM
Ben stop being so argumentative if someone has a differing opinion to you. But as you ask, from what I have seen him pay for the U21's he looks technically better than Husbands, lows the position well, can deliver a ball and can defend.

I like Husbands a lot think he is a very good player, and if we could buy him I would, I don't think boron will sell though. My main point is I do not see the point in loaning 2 left backs for a whole season and for that reason I think Husbands wont stay as we have Garbutt for the season
hows it being argumentive to ask how you came to an opinion? ive i was being arguementive id just say you are blatantly wrong because he has no championship experience and was crap in the euros, but i didnt. i was genuinely intrigued as to how you had made your oppinion.