watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Avram Grant- one to eleven

Started by dannyboi-ffc, September 19, 2015, 09:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

For anyone who doesn't know what it means one to eleven is when an ex player/ manager picks the best eleven they either managed or played with. I am always interested to see who they pick especially if they have a fulham connection.

I sound like a broken record praising Finnan but I was surprised to see Grant pick him ahead of any of the Chelsea lads when he managed him at Pompey for one season. He said "Finnan never ever made a mistake and played well against any opposition, he won so much in the game and is the type of player that goes unnoticed. You don't realise just how special he is until you are working so closely with him."

And I totally agree, other than amongst fulham fans he is so under rated. One of the premier leagues greatest full backs.

You can Google any player with the words 'one to eleven' and if they have done one for sky it will come up. They are interesting to see who was rated highly from our club amongst their team mates
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

tommy

Not many people can say they played I two champions league finals and won one of them. He was one of my favourite players for Fulham. Very underrated.