watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man of match ratings Vivaelfulham.co.uk

Started by MJG, September 19, 2015, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Here is link for the player ratings.  If you didn't go by all means watch the replay tomorrow and give them a mark.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SheffWAway

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ordar

Good money on Lonergan getting MoM again. Says it all really

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on September 19, 2015, 05:23:34 PM
Good money on Lonergan getting MoM again. Says it all really
cant get motm the match after conceeding 3, surely not. and jim said he flapped at one again. how was his kicking today?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

Well the combined distance of the 3 headers was less than 10 yards. He didn't have a chances. Plus he made numerous saves

MJG

I don't Think Lonergan will get it.  Second goal should have done better. Kicking was ok but thought Cairney or Richards were best of rest.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MJG

Vote will be open until well after the 90 min review goes up, so tonight or monday close.

rubbernecca

MJG

The  results are in and for third time this season and going level with Andy Lonergan is this weeks winner

Jamie O'Hara

http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/players/player-ratings-and-man-of-the-match-vs-sheff-wed-10-650.html

Standings

McBride78

I thought Andy made some poor decisions this week.  Made some great saves, but at least one of those set pieces he should have attacked rather than stay on his line, in my opinion.  Not a terrible game, but no way man of the match. 

I would have Ranked the following:
1. O'Hara
2. Cairney
3. Tunnicliffe
4. Lonergan

MJG

Quote from: McBride78 on September 21, 2015, 03:13:52 PM
I thought Andy made some poor decisions this week.  Made some great saves, but at least one of those set pieces he should have attacked rather than stay on his line, in my opinion.  Not a terrible game, but no way man of the match. 

I would have Ranked the following:
1. O'Hara
2. Cairney
3. Tunnicliffe
4. Lonergan
And Jamie was the man of the match this week so you agree then?

MJG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 21, 2015, 03:21:17 PM
Note McCormack is second from last. This sums up his contribution. A decent manager would have taken him off, and replaced him with somebody who would have rolled his sleeves up sweated blood for the cause, and busted a gut.
This is not the first or even the second time his performances have been shallow, he needs a kick up the backside, but he won't get one.

here is the average team rating, O'Hara and McCormack game by game.

snarks

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 21, 2015, 03:54:09 PM
Very interesting Stats, they most certainly tell a story.

When Ross plays well the team wins??

Chutney

Quote from: snarks on September 21, 2015, 04:23:21 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 21, 2015, 03:54:09 PM
Very interesting Stats, they most certainly tell a story.

When Ross plays well the team wins??

This is exactly right, he's so crucial!
C O Y W

Chutney

Shocked that Richards was rated so highly, at fault entirely for the first goal and in part for the second, he's meant to be a defender? Sometimes I feel people watch a different side to me.... These are very interesting stats though!
C O Y W