watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When are the Club going to finally realise

Started by Wearethewhites, September 19, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

That the senior Management and Coaching staff are the problem here, not the players, or players we chose to bring in. Jesus wept, we've just invested in 2 x experienced CB's, and we still can't defend from simple set pieces. We've also invested in 3 of the Leagues best creative players, but yet create very little in 90 minutes.

I really don't care if 'We gave it ago' in the last 20 minutes, why don't we ever play for 90 minutes and create clear cut chances. Our first corner was in the 93rd bloody minute for crying out loud.

Once again, have we got to be subjected to ANOTHER season of this kamikaze type management, or will the club take the bull by the horns and finally invest in a manager who knows what he is doing.

I very much doubt it.

john dempsey

only when khan wakes up and realises he is being taken for a
FOOL

bill taylors apprentice

Agreed!
Every time I comment on Symons poor performance I try to include the coaching staff as well because IMO they are as much of a problem.

Through circumstances ( the shambles over the last 3 season ) not ability many of them have been promoted 2 or 3 levels in one go simply because there was no one else.

f321ffc

So after 8 games we are 3 points of bottom and 9 points off second, all the time we have Kit at the sharp end we are going to be looking over our shoulder, get rid and maybe we can start looking up.
Come on Rigg unload the deadwood NOW .
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

terryr

If we don't shoot we can't score. Too many passes not enough attempts on goal.
62% possession and 3 shots on target says it all.
That and avoiding corners set piece defending.
Schoolboy football.

nose

Quote from: f321ffc on September 19, 2015, 05:50:15 PM
So after 8 games we are 3 points of bottom and 9 points off second, all the time we have Kit at the sharp end we are going to be looking over our shoulder, get rid and maybe we can start looking up.
Come on Rigg unload the deadwood NOW .
COYW

i have been saying this all season but apparently there oithers, mysteriously absent today, that have been talking about play offs and the like.

I can assure you that if we stay as we are bottom 8 is assured and likely bottom 4.

the two new center backs do not fill me with confidence.

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 19, 2015, 06:22:09 PM
Quote from: john dempsey on September 19, 2015, 05:33:16 PM
only when khan wakes up and realises he is being taken for a
FOOL

Khan is not being taken for a fool. He IS a fool.

Oh dear, you are off his Xmas card list.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wearethewhites

I'm still scratching my head as to why the Club chose to stick with Kit. What did they see in him, that we didn't? If you asked me last season, I'd have said we'll be in exactly the same situation this, even with new players, so why didn't they go for a more experienced guy. The longer this goes on, the more it is really starting to wind me up. 

bill taylors apprentice

Magath was gone after 7 games, 1 point, it was an easy decision.

With Symons record from last season and the start of this season how many more games does he have with HIS team before the chop?

I say go now, but a humiliating defeat at home to the neighbours  on TV should be enough.

MJG

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on September 19, 2015, 08:13:07 PM

With Symons record from last season and the start of this season how many more games does he have with HIS team before the chop?

I say go now, but a humiliating defeat at home to the neighbours  on TV should be enough.
The natural place for club and ourselves to review Kit will be after the Charlton game.
We will have played ten games,  need minimum of 13/14 pts to be taken seriously as a club possibly challenging for playoffs.
It's international break as well.
The odds are in Kit's favour that he will be ok  because of the home games.

My target was 16 from ten games. Three wins gets him to 17, that's unlikely,  two wins puts us in an ok place,  for me 4pts from next three is not good enough.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: MJG on September 19, 2015, 08:21:39 PM

The natural place for club and ourselves to review Kit will be after the Charlton game.
We will have played ten games,  need minimum of 13/14 pts to be taken seriously as a club possibly challenging for playoffs.

My target was 16 from ten games. Three wins gets him to 17, that's unlikely,  two wins puts us in an ok place,  for me 4pts from next three is not good enough.

But even after this, are the Club really going to act? Based on previous, I'd say no. Already, I'm staring down the barrel at another wasted season. Why are we not going out and getting the guy that can gain us promotion?? Both Reading and Brighton look to have sorted theirselves out by employing managers that WE should have looked at.

MJG

Quote from: Wearethewhites on September 19, 2015, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: MJG on September 19, 2015, 08:21:39 PM

But even after this, are the Club really going to act? Based on previous, I'd say no. Already, I'm staring down the barrel at another wasted season. Why are we not going out and getting the guy that can gain us promotion?? Both Reading and Brighton look to have sorted theirselves out by employing managers that WE should have looked at.
Because we are where we are.  He's got his players and we've lost today,  but it's still salvageable. Will they do anything?,  I have no idea,  but they want top six and we need to be on coat tails at least at ten games.

Fulham Tup North

By the time the 'grown-Ups' realise we need a change, we will be to far behind to salvage the season and we would have wasted another season. Or worse getting involved in another relegation scrape.   
Crying shame.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"