more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So Roberts played 35 minutes for City

Started by St Eve, September 23, 2015, 02:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

HatterDon

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Roberty

Yes must have been a difficult decision to bring him on when they were only 4 - 0 up - pity they let in a goal after he came on
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Berserker

Saw it on Twitter, City fans were congratulating him. Don't think he played badly. He definitely did the right thing for himself leaving Fulham . Shame for us though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Berserker on September 23, 2015, 07:44:19 AM
Saw it on Twitter, City fans were congratulating him. Don't think he played badly. He definitely did the right thing for himself leaving Fulham . Shame for us though
City's bench does have heated seats, so I'm sure he's warmer!
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on September 23, 2015, 07:49:14 AM

He'll also be around world class players who will improve his game. But I hope he enjoyed the only 35 minutes of his City career tho.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Steven Ageroad

I don't care how long he played and people should not keep harping on about it and Mitroglu scoring for Benfica, they are both history.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on September 23, 2015, 08:31:43 AM
Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on September 23, 2015, 07:49:14 AM

He'll also be around world class players who will improve his game. But I hope he enjoyed the only 35 minutes of his City career tho.
Well that too. When they sell him to Liverpool, he'll be able to flourish
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

filham

It was suggested that the transfer deal for Roberts included stage payments when particular benchmarks were reached.
Do we receive a benchmark payment for his City debut.

General

I've been following him on man city's site loosely - it doesn't look like his standards have slipped since being there and tbh he does seem to A) be very focused and B) level headed in his approach.

I do not necessarily think the players he is training with are better than our youth, but being at a 'big' club as he is now, he has had more opportunities to play against different styles of play from other continental 'big' clubs. He scored in their win against Juve for instance.

I don't know how much training he's getting with the first team but I do expect him, if he is training with them at times, to progress into being a first team player for them, which is bittersweet because we will get more money the better he does but obviously he will prove to us why it would've been nice to have kept him for longer.

Bassey the warrior

Very happy for him. I hope he reaches his full potential.

grandad

I think we get £1 a minute so that´s £35 towards our January war chest. Good stuff.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Andy S

He was always going to improve with a premier league side. He has less chance of being hacked. We got some cash for him end of story really