more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All time nasty manager ?

Started by Russian rob, September 24, 2015, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

bog

Don Revie. When Johnny Giles retired he said he was ashamed of some of the things he was told to do on the pitch by Revie. And let's not forget his false beard he was caught wearing when he was  flying out to Saudi Arabia about a job out there when he was still England manager. I never liked him.

092.gif   

Carborundum

I'm sure there was once a manager who was nicknamed "Saddam" and "Torturer", but he hasn't been mentioned in 24 replies, so maybe I was just having a bad dream.

HatterDon

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 24, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 24, 2015, 07:31:36 PM
Although a book and a movie have turned him into a saint among those who weren't old enough to pay attention in the 60s and 70s, Brian Clough was a piece of work. He spent countless England matches raking the manager of the day over the coals and criticized his contemporary league managers constantly. He was also dismissive of current players -- including internationals -- and would never EVER admit he was wrong.

A lot of this was, of course, due to his problem with  :beer:

He had a problem with smiley faces that could down a pint without using any arms? People will find a problem with anything nowadays........

Taxi!

Can't find a bus, eh?  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Evans the fat git has lost his job today.