watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All time nasty manager ?

Started by Russian rob, September 24, 2015, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russian rob

Not including one of our own who for you was a nasty manager?Chelscum ones can be included but the worst one for me was one called Eddie May of Cardiff who applauded his animal supporters at the cottage once.Sacked by them some time after but not too soon.

Blanco

What's wrong with applauding your supporters?

NorfolkJim

That depends on what they have been doing

MJG

Quote from: Blanco on September 24, 2015, 11:55:36 AM
The trouble with May and applauding the cardiff fans was because it was at half time...a delayed HT because the Cardiff scumbag fans thought it would be fun to invade the pitch and then jump into the enclosure and have a fight. This stopped the game and I saw some of the worst violence inside a ground at that game.

I think after the restart Cardiff may have scored and think it was 1-0 at HT. So instead of keeping a baying bunch of lowlifes quiet he pumps his fist at them as he walks down the tunnel.

Nice man

bobbo

Quote from: MJG on September 24, 2015, 12:25:17 PM
The trouble with May and applauding the cardiff fans was because it was at half time...a delayed HT because the Cardiff scumbag fans thought it would be fun to invade the pitch and then jump into the enclosure and have a fight. This stopped the game and I saw some of the worst violence inside a ground at that game.

I think after the restart Cardiff may have scored and think it was 1-0 at HT. So instead of keeping a baying bunch of lowlifes quiet he pumps his fist at them as he walks down the tunnel.

Nice man
I was there that day and agree totally.a disgrace to his club and the game in general
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Chesh

Neil Warnock - bitter, whingeing manager..... :046:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Slaphead in Qatar

jose is trying his best to be the nastiest.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MJG on September 24, 2015, 01:33:43 PM
Steve Evans

Was just about to type this. Vile man. He's done well in his career but I'd be ashamed if he was our manager. It's one thing to be frustrated at incompetence but to suffer someone as nasty as him with no class would be unacceptable imo. Especially by our clubs high standards as a nice club
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: MJG on September 24, 2015, 01:33:43 PM
Steve Evans

A friend of mine played in the Conference for many years and played against Steve Evans's team quite often.

His take on him was that he was a pain during the game but, once it was over, he was a really good genuine bloke.

Maybe things have changed now with the extra stresses of managing a club struggling in the Championship.

bill taylors apprentice

I was going to say John Sitton but then I remember reading about his life after that "team talk" and its all a bit sad so I will leave it there.

It would be worth the season ticket price to see him in the dressing room with some of today's "stars"

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Neil Lennon - horrible player and a worse manager. Glad he hasn't been signed by us!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

snarks

I'd have to say Don Revie for the way he got his Leeds team to play. Then for what he did to England. Never struck me as a decent man.

bog

Alex Ferguson and Malky Mackay.

092.gif

Tonywa

Nice man

They even tried to attack a man standing in the Enclosure with his son who could only have been about nine or ten years old.  Total scum that Cardiff mob.

MJG

Quote from: Tonywa on September 24, 2015, 05:41:08 PM

Nice man

They even tried to attack a man standing in the Enclosure with his son who could only have been about nine or ten years old.  Total scum that Cardiff mob.
There are three sets of fans...and clubs really...I have no time for at all

Cardiff
Portsmouth
Gillingham.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Holders

Quote from: MJG on September 24, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

Nice man

Cardiff
Portsmouth
Gillingham.

Agreed - plus Man City.

Funny thing is, they all play in blue.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MJG on September 24, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

Nice man

Cardiff
Portsmouth
Gillingham.

Snap, me too.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

Although a book and a movie have turned him into a saint among those who weren't old enough to pay attention in the 60s and 70s, Brian Clough was a piece of work. He spent countless England matches raking the manager of the day over the coals and criticized his contemporary league managers constantly. He was also dismissive of current players -- including internationals -- and would never EVER admit he was wrong.

A lot of this was, of course, due to his problem with  :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: HatterDon on September 24, 2015, 07:31:36 PM
Although a book and a movie have turned him into a saint among those who weren't old enough to pay attention in the 60s and 70s, Brian Clough was a piece of work. He spent countless England matches raking the manager of the day over the coals and criticized his contemporary league managers constantly. He was also dismissive of current players -- including internationals -- and would never EVER admit he was wrong.

A lot of this was, of course, due to his problem with  :beer:

He had a problem with smiley faces that could down a pint without using any arms? People will find a problem with anything nowadays........

Taxi!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging