watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Passengers

Started by Max Headroom, September 23, 2015, 09:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Kaca: He doesn't do anything wrong really it's just more often then not he fails to be a effective in the final third.

He doesn't tackle back a huge amount either so he fails to be effective elsewhere too

I was going to comment on Woodrow too, but he is still a pup, and he is a trier. I do agree that a loan to a league 1 team may do him the world of good.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Kacaniklic is 24 years old. He struggles to beat defenders with either speed or footwork or get a cross beyond the first defender. Those skills do not really depend on a coach or manager. He should be entering his prime not struggling to get on the bench.

Hyndman looked very comfortable on the ball and added something to midfield.

None of our forwards are good enough to play as a lone striker so they need to play as a partnership. McCormack, as the most expensive and senior player, ought to have formed a partnership with at least one of our other forwards by now. Tuesday would have been an opportunity to play Dembele and Woodrow together, bringing on Dembele for McCormack rather than Woodrow.

What about trying Cairney in McCormack's role leaving space for LVC or Hyndman in midfield?

valdeingruo

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on September 23, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
Quote from: Delboy on September 23, 2015, 12:17:51 PM
Also thought Hyndman looked lively in his cameo appearance last night. We should be trying to persuade him to sign a new contract.

I think that ship has sailed. As far as I know he won't be signing. Kit basically said there is nothing more they can do there.

Kit basically used the same quote he did for Roberts right before he left regarding Hyndman, so I will be pleasantly surprised if he signs a new contract.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi