watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So how do you celebrate...

Started by love4ffc, September 26, 2015, 04:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

such a brilliant win in such an important game. 

For me it was a nice dinner with the misses.  Grilled a nice tenderloin.  Roasted red potatoes in the oven in a black iron skillet in olive with fresh rosemary and garlic.  Included a side of sauteed green beans with pine nuts.  Served it all with a nice red Chianti wine

Made the misses think she missed some important date in our life.  Told her there is nothing more important then just being with her.....and winning a derby against the hahaha's.   

:wine:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

dannyboi-ffc

Jesus Don you should go on Masterchef lol. In contrast I had a kebab with chips complimented by salad and a pot of the chefs finest burger sauce.

And I then stuffed my face and told the Mrs I loved her hoping to make it a superb dannyboi hatrick. Fulham win, kebab and ....... :54:

But she fell asleep on the sofa and I watched the goals over and over again instead. Still was a great night though!

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Whitesideup

What a smooth operator you are... but pine nuts? really?

Steven Ageroad

I know Fulham scored four but did you score!!

f321ffc

Toasted a couple of bagels topped with some  strong cheese washed down with a couple of pints of old speckled hen, cordon bleu dinning where i come from.
coyw
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

At the Gym by 730, back for two shredded wheat and orange juice.
Now having a coffee in Starbucks.
And it's also a nice sunny day... The world is great this morning.

Fulham Tup North

Me and my lad watched the game in a pub up north.  Then went on the town!!
I beat him at pool, had a kebab pizza on the way home and got in around 2am.
Bit sore this morning and gong on a 13 mile run this afternoon.  That will get rid of the cobwebs!
Things we do for charity......... (but I don't like to talk about it!)
Perfect start to the weekend.  Now come on England v Wales  :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

nose

I drove home and went to bed, it was all too late for celebration  i will let the pleasure wash over me like the refreshing crisp air over something that enjoys refreshing crisp air being washed over them.

Burt

Burt Jr and I got caught in the traffic in Roehampton so didn't have time for our customary pre-match chips from Fishers, so we grabbed a half-time hot dog from the outlet beneath the stand.

I could say "yum" but that would be exaggerating  :dft011:

fulhamben

049:gifthats some seriously pathetic celebrations people, cant believe no one done this (warning for adults only)    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lvoeVh7Tw
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Can't remember such a victory, Juventus perhaps. Anyway I have completely forgotten how to handle it. I am in shock over the result and am thinking perhaps I should have counselling in case there is a repeat performance next week.

leonffc

Let's just say I didn't make it into work this morning. Got home about 2am I think

love4ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on September 26, 2015, 11:27:40 AM
Was it a midnight feast?

No midnight feast.  I live across the pond so kickoff was at 2:45PM for me. 

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on September 26, 2015, 11:00:45 AM
I know Fulham scored four but did you score!!

A gentleman never talks

I love to cook and when I do I have drink in hand.  I like dinners that look fancy, complicated and hard to do.  When in reality they are simple and easy to prepare. 

On a side note it is windy, raining and miserable here.  Yet the day still seems absolutely fantastic.  Especially since Chelski have just tied another game making it harder for them to become league champs. 

:021:

Carborundum

Four mile walk back from the Cottage, chatting about the match with Carborundum jnr.  Scotch on the rocks to celebrate back home, enjoyed whilst reading what people had to say on here.

love4ffc

Quote from: Carborundum on September 26, 2015, 07:58:09 PM
Four mile walk back from the Cottage, chatting about the match with Carborundum jnr.  Scotch on the rocks to celebrate back home, enjoyed whilst reading what people had to say on here.

Nothing wrong with that at all. 

watfordwhite

Quote from: fulhamben on September 26, 2015, 05:37:59 PM
049:gifthats some seriously pathetic celebrations people, cant believe no one done this (warning for adults only)    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lvoeVh7Tw

I know that Friday feeling... 064.gif