News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR Reaction - A bit like ours when we lose!

Started by Snibbo, September 26, 2015, 09:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

A few snippets from Loft for Words. Could almost be reading our forum after a bad loss:

Re their manager:

has never been good enough since day dot
despite what the happy clappers say we have the best squad in this league and yet he is still inept
also why is he a good coach, he cant even coach a defence to defend ffs
time for olly to come back , failing that mick mcarthey

I've been backing Ramsey up till now but tonight tells me that Ramsey is out of his depth.
Is Warnock busy? We need some grizzly old cnt who can get us organised. They are just strolling around out there. A disgrace.

In fact,it looks to me like the players don't trust him. Based on the body language tonight, maybe they're playing to get him out!!

The thing for me is, to manage people you need personality and from what I have seen, he hasn't any. Time for a change me thinks!

Get Nigel Pearson tonight.

re the match:

a simple ball in, 90 secs into game...no challenge, 1-0 and after that. we literally collapse
we are inept, slow, clueless and hopeless

Both full backs slow, can't tackle, central defenders not anticipating runs. Faurlin had a bad game, he isn't fast but we cannot allow Henry to wear a shirt again, slow and shît. Phillps? £10million? yeah right. Luongo, weak and two slow on the ball. Chery seemes to be getting fed up having to keep switching flanks and Austin looks fed and now injured. The team looked a total rabble tonight, unfit and with no structure. In all seriousness Fulham could and should have had 10. Ramsey does not know how to manage a team, managing kids plucked from smaller clubs as Spurs are able to is easier and mistakes are allowed and not punished, but for crying out loud, 17 goals shipped in 9 games in reality is relegation form. With Austin sidelined now we will be lucky to get any goals over the next few weeks. Sadly I think the old pals act with Ferdinand will mean we are stuck with him.

All sounds familiar. Nice that we are basking in glory at last.

gezkc

Sounds very familiar!
Thanks for putting it together, Snibbo.  :54:

Andy S

I cannot gloat. You cannot expect anything else. Obviously they are not going to be happy. Who would be

Arthur

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 26, 2015, 10:04:06 AM
I know how they feel.

Indeed.

We can afford to be gracious in victory, if only because we know that many of their lot would be anything but. They think that they're a bigger club than us: they're not. Results such as last night's cannot fail to register with even the most deluded of R's fans that this is so.

Similar to the O.P, I was taking a browse at the WATRB website to see what the reaction was and I came across this gem:

Tweets & replies Photos & videos
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 18 mins ago..

Keep the faith.
I have a dream, Yes QPR fans i have a dream, a dream where i dunk my droopy ###### through a hole in the celieng rose and a thai hooker goes to work on them in 10 ounce gloves.

Well, it made me laugh.

Burt

Leon dug up their reaction during half-time:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=_22MI884wWI

Best avoided if you are sensitive to bad language etc  :dft011:

Fulham76

Quote from: Burt on September 26, 2015, 11:56:37 AM
Leon dug up their reaction during half-time:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=_22MI884wWI

Best avoided if you are sensitive to bad language etc  :dft011:

A real class act, aren't they!

Is this the legendary un-rivalled ha ha support they like to think they have?

Burt

Well actually I admire them for it... 3 down and half time and still having a go and a bit of a laugh, and to be fair most of them stayed to the final whistle as well.

Fulham76

Quote from: Burt on September 26, 2015, 12:28:37 PM
Well actually I admire them for it... 3 down and half time and still having a go and a bit of a laugh, and to be fair most of them stayed to the final whistle as well.

Good for you & them.

Burt

Well you wouldn't have blamed them if most of them disappeared at half time to drown their sorrows with a pint and kebab. They were given a right stuffing.

grandad

Shows how desperate they must be if they want Holloway, McCarthy or Warnock as manager. Why not go the whole hog & get Magath. He can completely destroy the club.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Neil D

Quote from: Burt on September 26, 2015, 12:28:37 PM
Ditto.  You wouldn't get Liverpool supporters, for example, - perennial exponents of hubris- resorting to self-deprecation as a response to 'failure'.