watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MK Dons Away Sat 21 November

Started by SP, September 26, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Should be a good turn out for this, presumably they'll give us as many tickets as we need? 3 or 4K perhaps?

:wine:

dannyboi-ffc

I'll be having 5 of those tickets! Really looking forward to it, not a massive admirer of them for obvious reasons but it's a ground to tick off the list and a straight forward trip from Euston. ......I hope!

Also anyone going Charlton and Bristol City? Looking forward to these too now
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

PaulJ123

Fulham76

I'll be at the McDons game, just 3 miles down the road from me. Hopefully they'll be a decent turnout from us.

Wingnut

Booked my flights for this last week. Really looking forward to it. Should be a good day out. Ground is in the middle of nowhere though.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Riversider

Anybody know what the parking is like there ? And how easy it is to get away after the game ?

leonffc

I thinks it's ok. There are a lot of superstore type things dotted around that you can park in for a sum.
Check out football away grounds website. Very informative (sorry, not got the link at the minute).

Riversider

MJG

I want to goto the game but also need to be back in central London for a Derren Brown show at 730.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Can you get a train easy to this one. Can't be doing a coach again after hamburg and Liverpool nightmares and I'm gonna want a beer to warm me up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham76

Quote from: fulhamben on September 27, 2015, 02:02:38 PM
Can you get a train easy to this one. Can't be doing a coach again after hamburg and Liverpool nightmares and I'm gonna want a beer to warm me up

Train to Bletchley. Bit of a walk to the ground from there, about a mile, but nice & easy walk & there's a few pubs on the way.

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 27, 2015, 02:23:08 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 27, 2015, 02:02:38 PM

Train to Bletchley. Bit of a walk to the ground from there, about a mile, but nice & easy walk & there's a few pubs on the way.
pub craaaaaaawwwwwlllll

fulhamben

Ok so help a child of the cabs out. Long time since I've used the over ground. What constitutes off peak times and if you get return ticket. Can you use any train or does it have to be a designated time of return

f321ffc

Quote from: PaulJ123 on September 26, 2015, 09:16:13 PM
I'll be at Bristol City  049:gif
As we havn`t played at Ashton gate for many years, for lots of our fans this will be a ground to tick off the list , as they are redeveloping the ground the away allocation is i think about 1300, i would think there will be more Fulham wanting to go than there are seats available.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Berserker

I'll probably drive cross county from Swindon, depends if I have to work or not
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on September 27, 2015, 02:39:49 PMOk so help a child of the cabs out. Long time since I've used the over ground. What constitutes off peak times and if you get return ticket. Can you use any train or does it have to be a designated time of return

Off peak and super off peak is generally Saturday and Sunday's and times don't matter unless the provider states you have to get that train. I think it should tell you before you confirm the booking.
 Any train or designated seat again depends on the provider. For instance, for me to get the train from Hitchin to kings cross its any train, and it's always set prices IE. I don't get it cheap if I buy it early. Not sure which one you would be getting through that way.

fulhamben

Southdowns White

Should be a good day out at MKDs, never been before so one to tick off the list. Hopefully no restrictions on ticket numbers.