2 - 2 Bristol City
Preston
1 - 1 Wolves
Sunday   
Middlesborough
3 - 0 Leeds

WhiteJC

Dembélé: That's What We're About

Moussa Dembélé was on cloud nine after setting Fulham on their way to a 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers on Friday night.

A mere 116 seconds had been played when the 19-year-old headed James Husband's exquisite cross beyond Rob Green, and that set the tone for a fantastic evening at the Cottage as the Whites ran riot.

"In the first minutes I got the goal so I'm really happy with that and to get the victory," Dembélé told fulhamfc.com. "We kept a clean sheet as well so it's very promising for the rest of the season.

"I knew that I had to be focused and to concentrate. I knew that I would have chances and I would have to put them away as quickly as possible, and that's what I did, so I'm happy.

"It was a very good cross from James. He looked at me before and told me before the game that I was going to score. I just got in the box and managed to get the header in.

"I had to get between the two centre-backs and get my jump right, but I got my head on it so I'm really happy to score my first goal in a derby."

While a win in the Sky Bet Championship would give any side a lift, Dembélé believes that the manner in which his team took the points could prove to be a major springboard for the remainder of the campaign.

"It's fantastic to win 4-0 against a local rival," he stated. "We kept a clean sheet and played some good football and it's just promising for the rest of the season. We just have to keep going in the upcoming matches and keep producing the same.

"I think we just showed what we're all about. In the past matches, we didn't have that luck we needed. We played as usual on Friday and we showed what we're all about."

The atmosphere at the Cottage was phenomenal from start to finish as Fulham put their neighbours to the sword, and the Frenchman was thrilled the Whites supporters were sent home with the bragging rights.

"The fans were unbelievable, as always, and I'm very happy to score for them and for the Club," he beamed. "When you hear the fans singing your name it's massive for me, and I'll keep doing my best for them and Fulham."

The aim now is to carry this momentum into our next outing which arrives in just a couple of days time when Wolverhampton Wanderers visit SW6.

"Now this game is over and we have to stay focused on the next one and hopefully produce the same," Dembélé stressed. "The lads were happy, we were glad to win this match.

"It was a big game but it's all over now and we have to focus on the Tuesday game against Wolves."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/27/dembele-thats-what-were-about?

WhiteJC

Boro Man of the Match v Leeds - Fernando Amorebieta

Read who Philip Tallentire awarded his 3-2-1 match ratings to after the win over Leeds :: Agree? Let us know your man of the match

Another win, another clean sheet, another three goals on home turf.

Aitor Karanka finally got a win against Leeds United. But who were the starts of the show for Boro?

Here's out 3-2-1 ratings from the Riverside as Boro stretched their winning run to seven games.

THREE STARS - FERNANDO AMOREBIETA
A rock-solid display at the back from the Venezuelan who looks like securing a regular first team place on current form.

In the opening half hour, when Boro built the foundations for an impressive victory, Amorebieta was dominant at the back and his distribution was exceptional.

Dani Ayala was also impeccable in defence and clearly enjoys a good understanding with his fellow Spanish speaker.

TWO STARS - ALBERT ADOMAH
Operating on the left, the winger was hugely impressive in the first half, helping to rip the Leeds defence to shreds down his side of the pitch.

George Friend provided quality support and the pair could forge a highly-productive partnership in the coming weeks.

ONE STAR - ADAM CLAYTON
Leeds simply weren't given a moments peace in the middle of the pitch as former United midfielder Clayton and partner Grant Leadbitter chased and harried the visitors.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/boro-man-match-v-leeds-10143757?

WhiteJC

'No-one hungrier' than O'Hara

Kit Symons believes a tough few years for Jamie O'Hara is driving the player to success at Fulham

The 29-year-old midfielder has impressed since joining on a free transfer in the summer – and has completed more passes than any other player in the Championship this season.

The former Tottenham man has had a troubled few seasons, dropping into League One with Wolves in 2013 before a year on the sidelines with injury and a tumultuous campaign at Blackpool that also resulted in relegation.

Whites boss Symons said: "I don't know if there is anyone in the Championship hungrier than Jamie O'Hara right now.

"He's had a tough time of it over the last few years but he is very motivated and driven, and he's a very good player. We are delighted to have him here and I decided to sign him because of his hunger.

"I spoke to him at length in the summer and we got him in for the 'strong-man week'. That shows great desire for a gifted technical footballer like Jamie to be here, flipping tyres and pulling weights for a week, not seeing a ball.

"It shows he's got a real drive to do well now, and that's exactly what he's doing."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/football-wls-no-one-hungrier-than-fulham-man