watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roque Santa Cruz anyone?

Started by Serotonin, July 29, 2010, 10:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serotonin

Surplus to requirements at City and Sparky has already bought him twice... Is he over the hill and overrated??

AlFayedsChequebook

At 28 I dont think he is over the hill, he just has consistent injury issues. Would he be a good purchase? At under £5m I would say so.

LBNo11

...I had to laugh the other day when I saw him referred to as 'Croque Santa Cruz'...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Serotonin

Would he be too similar to Zamora for the two of them to play together? Decent option off the bench though...

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Serotonin on July 29, 2010, 10:27:17 AM
Would he be too similar to Zamora for the two of them to play together? Decent option off the bench though...

That would be my thinking.

cebu

He was a bit of a sick note even when playing in the Bundesliga - and AJ has dibs on that. But when he's fit, he's still fairly useful. I can't decide!  :012:

jarv

No, agree with others, too similar to Zamora (who is better in my opinion), injury prone.
I could see him getting barrow loads of money, playing 14 games and scoring 1 goal. Too many of those types around these days.

greenmachine

I say no, with what I say in the WC I was unimpressed.  Pass, get someone with pace.

White Noise

Nice wife though and some decent wedding presents as well by the looks of it -