watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trust me, we won't lose today

Started by dannyboi-ffc, October 04, 2015, 09:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I have a good record at the Valley. In 5 visits I am yet to see us lose. With 4 draws and a win. The win was when Saha scored a penalty and Bent missed one for them on the last game of the season. Last season's 1-1 draw,  2-2 draw when Queudrue equalised in the last second and a couple of other draws.  

I don't miss many away games but when I chose to miss or wasn't able to go to the Valley we would lose.  I am going today so hopefully that record continues. It will probably be another draw but I'm confident we can win if we play the way we can. Let's just hope Symons has studied Charlton's strengths and weaknesses as that seems to be where we come unstuck. Tactically every time we lose it seems the other team are prepared more than we are.

So happy days! Keep the faith! And if anyone fancies meeting just to say hello before the game or at half time message me and id love to quickly say hello. No pubs for me today, got my daughter with me and her first and only away game so far was a win at Wycombe. Another little lucky charm (I hope)!!!!!!!!

COY unpredictable, frustrating yet loveable WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!  049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Nero

Well thats a sure sign we will lose we will lose, sods law now you have mentioned it, keep quiet next time until after the game.

I used to be a pessimist but now I support Fulham

filham

Kit also seemed bouncy and confident in his interview but is the combined confidence of Kit and Dannyboi sufficient to overcome the hangover from the dreaded Wolves performance.

Sorry I need something  little more solid to take my thinking away from the possibility of a boring game at the Valley with the result going against us.

dannyboi-ffc

Come one guys, I very rarely commit myself to posting when I think we will win. But everytime I have, I have been right. And note I said we WON'T LOSE. So I'm not being overly optimistic and saying we will win 4-0 but I think we will see a big improvement again.

Filham, forget what Kit Symons says. Have faith in your good friend Dannyboi!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

The total contents of my bank account is down on us not losing. Don't let me down Danny. May have to kip on the couch if I lose. Stay for around a year, hit some sun beds and tell all my mates I've been in oz.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on October 04, 2015, 10:39:35 AM
The total contents of my bank account is down on us not losing. Don't let me down Danny. May have to kip on the couch if I lose. Stay for around a year, hit some sun beds and tell all my mates I've been in oz.

If that's the case then I have a garage that is underused, although the spiders seems to make the most of it. You can take shelter there if we lose and ill even provide you with supper every night until you find your feet.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

filham

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 04, 2015, 10:35:05 AM
Come one guys, I very rarely commit myself to posting when I think we will win. But everytime I have, I have been right. And note I said we WON'T LOSE. So I'm not being overly optimistic and saying we will win 4-0 but I think we will see a big improvement again.

Dannyboi, the problem is it sounds as if you and Kit are singing from the same hymn sheet, not sure if that is good or bad.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: filham on October 04, 2015, 10:45:50 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 04, 2015, 10:35:05 AM

Dannyboi, the problem is it sounds as if you and Kit are singing from the same hymn sheet, not sure if that is good or bad.

Dannyboi can't sing but if anything Kit Symons has run out of ideas and is copying me..........

Keep the faith brother! Otherwise I will have to nickname you Thomas

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 04, 2015, 10:42:48 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on October 04, 2015, 10:39:35 AM

If that's the case then I have a garage that is underused, although the spiders seems to make the most of it. You can take shelter there if we lose and ill even provide you with supper every night until you find your feet.

I'm terrified of spiders but maybe I could take selfies with them in the foreground and pretend they are massive ozzy spiders.

dannyboi-ffc

Absolutely fuming but told you we wouldn't lose!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

rubbernecca

When Kit took O'Hara off I knew it would end badly.

filham

Yes we have to give it to you Dannboi , strictly speaking you got it right but at the end of the match it felt like a defeat to me.

PokerMatt

As good as a loss.

We won't get anywhere throwing away two goal leads against the worst teams in the league.

Charlton weren't getting a point against any other team in the league today at 0-2 with 10 to play.
Follow me: @mattdjourno