News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Teamtalk poll suggesting players we may be in for...

Started by Tktd, July 30, 2010, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Shaun Wright Phillips, Craig Bellamy, Stephen Ireland and David Bentley...

Being linked with those players now just shows how far we've come! I'd like all of them :)

BarryP

Like all of them? Perhaps.  Can Fulham afford even one of them?
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

blingo

TonyGilroy

I'm not so sure.

We don't know what budget Hughes has but he won't have joined unless he was satisfied that he'd be allowed the funds to succeed.

I'd be ecstatic if we landed Ireland and Bellamy. Exactly what we need.

MAF has the money if he chooses to spend it on FFC and he may now want to do better than last season. Actually win things.

Also Ireland's young enough to have a resale value or, given that Man City don't need cash, a loan deal wouldn't be out of the question.

Tktd

Rumours have it that hughes has got a bumper £30 million to spend this summer on quality not quantity and to also help prize away some of his old players like that of Ireland and Bellamy - Ireland could come, but wages could prove tricky stumbling block in regards to the other players - wright phillips and Bellamy.

Burt

Having had 3 weeks of managerial rumour-mongering it looks like we will now have a few days of player rumour-mongering.

Never believe ANYTHING until it is announced. Until then its all a pack of ifs, buts and maybes.

Beckham anyone? His missus has an account at Harrods...