watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

U21's Fulham 0-2 Newcastle

Started by Wearethewhites, October 17, 2015, 12:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Once again, we lose on late goals, 80 and 87 minutes.

Is it just me, or is this becoming a pattern, along with set pieces, ranging from the U18's upwards?

Surely it has to be a coaching issue, that we can't see out games, or defend set pieces.

love4ffc

So it's a theme not only for the 1st team but the whole club   fp.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

longleigh10

Nah.. The young uns at academy are really good, unfortunately alot of them get released at scholarship level
I support the up & coming youths of today

MJG

Was at the game and Newcastle were by far the better side. Countless shots on and off target.
First goal was a direct free kick into the goal so can't really blame that on anyone and second was finished well by their CF.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

res

Quote from: MJG on October 17, 2015, 10:21:18 AM
Was at the game and Newcastle were by far the better side. Countless shots on and off target.
First goal was a direct free kick into the goal so can't really blame that on anyone and second was finished well by their CF.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The u21 results are becoming increasingly irrelevant as teams (not just Fulham) are a mix of very young players (e.g. Sheckleford)/first teamers getting back to fitness (e.g. Williams)/first teamers out of the immediate first team squad getting game time (e.g. Bodurov) with others not playing as they're on loan elsewhere (e.g Arthurworry/Jorenen/ Donnelly). It does leave a gap below the first team level, it must have a negative impact on individuals' development being not part of a settled team. As I've said above, not just a Fulham issue, affects most clubs.

Wearethewhites

U18's denied 3pts after Chelsea snatch an equaliser with the last kick of the game  fp.gif

I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe it's a coincidence any more, but an issue with our training set up on all levels.   

epsomraver

Quote from: Wearethewhites on October 17, 2015, 01:27:23 PM
U18's denied 3pts after Chelsea snatch an equaliser with the last kick of the game  fp.gif

I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe it's a coincidence any more, but an issue with our training set up on all levels.   

What a load of tosh, they all have different coaches, ever been to one?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: epsomraver on October 17, 2015, 02:36:32 PM

Regularly, yes, you? Doubt it, but you'd rather just jump on here, jump down peoples throats, rather than study the facts. Yes, they have different coaches, I'm not a fool to state otherwise, but the overall business model is normally rolled out over the whole Club. I have coaching badges at many different levels, and I'm telling you now, it's not a coincidence any more.   

epsomraver

Quote from: Wearethewhites on October 17, 2015, 02:49:04 PM

Regularly, yes, you? Doubt it, but you'd rather just jump on here, jump down peoples throats, rather than study the facts. Yes, they have different coaches, I'm not a fool to state otherwise, but the overall business model is normally rolled out over the whole Club. I have coaching badges at many different levels, and I'm telling you now, it's not a coincidence any more.   

I too go regularly and I don't care what badges you have, to blame conceding late goals on Kit's regime is nonsense and I am sure that you will see that if you stop to think, I am not jumping down anybody' s throat just stating that I don't agree with what you are stating, Kit coached a very successful U21's team when the first team was floundering so where is the link?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: epsomraver on October 17, 2015, 02:55:28 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on October 17, 2015, 02:49:04 PM

I too go regularly and I don't care what badges you have, to blame conceding late goals on Kit's regime is nonsense and I am sure that you will see that if you stop to think, I am not jumping down anybody' s throat just stating that I don't agree with what you are stating, Kit coached a very successful U21's team when the first team was floundering so where is the link?

Didn't state it was Kits regime, or his fault, said it was overall, and never stated that it happened when he was in charge of our under 21's, so as usual Epsomraver, you're trying to cause an argument out of nothing, it's what you do on here.

Conceding late goals, not seeing games out, and letting goals in from set pieces, seems to be frequent over many of the age groups lately, including the first team, so it's not a coincidence.

epsomraver

So if is not Kit's fault then who do you blame then? Rigg, Curbishley , anon? how is stating your opinion causing an argument? thought this was a forum for opinions

longleigh10

I heard they were going to scrap it, and give them their own league, like the B teams of old where they played across all the leagues, that would be a challenge
I support the up & coming youths of today