watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hope Kit has done his homework

Started by Wearethewhites, October 17, 2015, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Nugent and Downing will be key in this game. Nugent loves to play a typical NO.9 role and hang around 6 yard box, whilst players like Downing will love to pick the ball up, run the channels and feed him. Not saying that they are the only danger men for Boro', but should be our first concerns when approaching this game.

Downing need to see very little of the ball, and have someone on him that will niggle him over 90 minutes. Very creative player, but goes off the boil when he takes a dig or two. Take the service away from Nugent, and that's where he becomes less effective.

Still, I live in hope, but doubt we've even got the basics right during training and either or will score today  049:gif 

filham

Pressure on Garbutt today, hope he is up to it.

grandad

He obviously did. The back 5 did a real job. Even Richards defended well.
Burn had Nugent in his pocket & Downing was fairly limited with his crosses.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Hate to disagree but as much as I like Burn,  and he played well, Nugent had his number all game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

grandad

Quote from: MJG on October 17, 2015, 05:34:02 PM
Hate to disagree but as much as I like Burn,  and he played well, Nugent had his number all game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Will wait to see the replay but I don´t think Nugent had many real shots on target. In the air Burn appeared to win all the battles. We will have to see.
Where there's a will there's a wife