watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Decent point, well done lads!

Started by Robbie, October 17, 2015, 04:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Still not liking the big time wasting. That will come back to bite us if the team keep it up. Like against Charlton. Anyway, great result!

Ordar

Decent point, although my expectations of the team are far higher than most on here. I did not appreciate the team timewasting for basically the entire second half. He must have told them at half time to play for the draw as we were incredibly negative after the break.

A point is something though I guess. We will never get promoted under Symons, but then just not being in League 2 is seen as success for some on here.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: Ordar on October 17, 2015, 05:02:32 PM
Decent point, although my expectations of the team are far higher than most on here. I did not appreciate the team timewasting for basically the entire second half. He must have told them at half time to play for the draw as we were incredibly negative after the break.

A point is something though I guess. We will never get promoted under Symons, but then just not being in League 2 is seen as success for some on here.

The tide has to turn slowly, we will not become the best team in the Championship overnight but tis is a step in the right direction.
Surely this is a good as anyone expected from this tough game.

Congratulations to Kit and the players.

David Allen Crankshaw

Fantastic point. Congratulations to Kit and the lads.

MikeW

Moan, Moan, Moan.  Give it a rest lads - I think its a good result
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

bog

Other than the time wasting a good result.

092.gif 

Burt

Let's be honest, few of us were expecting nothing from this one so to pick up a point against one of the top teams is a good outcome.

fulham traveller

Quote from: Russian rob on October 17, 2015, 05:05:09 PM
When was the last time we were so pleased that we got a 0-0 draw?Just curious.
Hamburg away. What a sing song at full time

Kent Cassandra

It wasn't the time wasting that did for us at Charlton it was substituting O'Hara. Quite a lot of teams have time wasted against us this season, most managers even the top ones would do it. The fact is that it does work.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

FortCollinsFulham

An away point against a team that was in an automatic promotion spot when the game started. Good point indeed.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Carborundum

The thread title says it all.  Twice in six months we have proved a match for one of the best teams in the division.  Clean sheet too.  Well done indeed.

Wingnut

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on October 17, 2015, 08:22:51 PM
An away point against a team that was in an automatic promotion spot when the game started. Good point indeed.

Agree 100% but we need to follow up with four points minimum against Leeds and Reading.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulham traveller

Yes but we won't, we are to inconsistant