watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lonergan

Started by bmasar, October 18, 2015, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmasar

Missed the game yesterday but saw he was subbed off. Haven't found any news about it, anyone know what happened?

westcliff white

Apparently a hamstring injury
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

Two keepers with injuries , does that mean we can bring in a loan keeper. Schwarzer please.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: filham on October 18, 2015, 06:37:34 PM
Two keepers with injuries , does that mean we can bring in a loan keeper. Schwarzer please.

Yeah, cos going back to an ex is always a good idea. Especially one that's been left on the shelf and gotten older.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Bronaldinho

Quote from: filham on October 18, 2015, 06:37:34 PM

Kit's one step ahead of you, we've got Lewis!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Sheepskin Junior

If Lonergan is only out for a couple of weeks, we can have Rodak on the bench. If it's more than 2-3 games, I'd like to see us bring in a PL keeper on a short-term
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Brawn

If things get even worse, I wonder if we'd be allowed to recall Stekelenburg?

Berserker

Even if he is out for 2 to 3 weeks don't we have to have a spare keeper on the bench?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

geez, Schwarzer, Stekelenberg, I arsk you
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

H4usuallysitting

If they need a big fat bloke between the stocks, then I'm there man......but only if I'm sitting in my cab and reading my paper

valdeingruo

An injury to Lonners was planned for. Hence the reason why Lewis was brought in. The club has done well with keepers (Kiraly aside) these past few years. It gives some of our younger talent a chance to be in the match day squad. We weren't expecting Bettinelli to be as good as he is at this stage, so who knows. I would only advocate another keeper in if something happened to Lewis.

Maybe we can get Joronen to teach our keepers how to clear a ball?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

westcliff white

I don't think it was planned at all, Lewis was bough in as Betts was injured for the whole season. Do not think they would have had Joronen or Rodak on the bench for that period of time. If Lonners is out for any period of time more than 2 weeks then we need another keeper
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on October 19, 2015, 08:03:51 AM
I don't think it was planned at all, Lewis was bough in as Betts was injured for the whole season. Do not think they would have had Joronen or Rodak on the bench for that period of time. If Lonners is out for any period of time more than 2 weeks then we need another keeper
No I dont we do at all, Lewis will be fine and then we use Rodak, Jonoran or even Norman and then there is Dawber as well. If Lewis was to get injured then of course another may well be required.
Lewis was brought in to partly allow the others to go on loan as well.