watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Highlights v Reading

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 24, 2015, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Wow, that reading away kit. What was they thinking. I bet they have sold less than we have of the yellow one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

Thanks, loved the Mac Back-Heel for Fulham's 4th :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MisfitKid

Dang... Have to wait until tomorrow...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

Brilliant.  Love the father & son (?) sitting behind the Putney End goal.

SP

bobbo

Quote from: SP on October 25, 2015, 07:49:48 AM
Is their first goal offside?
100% thought so at the moment and I've got a big telly ( kindly installed by MAF ) jus to the left of me in the stand and on watching the immediate replay it totally confirmed my suspicion
1975 just leaving home full of hope

res

Quote from: SP on October 25, 2015, 07:49:48 AM
Is their first goal offside?

I've paused at the moment of the last pass and he's off side...I thought so in real time as well.

General

The energy that this team plays with when going full throttle is simply overwhelming the ability of any team in this league.

Reading, who were third going into the game, simply couldn't cope with the pace, intensity and intricacy of our play - we made a team near the top of the table look like amateurs.

I remember when we first went up with the likes of Saha, Hayles etc and we had a record points total for that season and for the history of the league at the time. This team has the potential, both in what I mentioned earlier but also it's youth to eclipse that feat easily but lack consistency desperately.

They clearly, when on song, love what they're doing and being part of the team together, a strong team spirit is evident and the confidence they have in being intricate would suggest as some players have mentioned that this is a standard of play they know they're capable of consistently in training. And I'd suppose it's something they know is unbeatable when they click on a matchday. There seemed few nerves once the goals started going in.

I'd love to be in a team like this that has the potential it does.

Look, in regards to kit, he's a club guy, he has a good footballing ethos and a Fulham playing ethos. He's given good chances to our youth, which is great but he's not a manager that is consistently good enough to get us out of the league and then developing past that point in the premiership. I'd like to see a more experienced, senior manager, who has his same man management style but can bring better and more consistent results.

filham

Quote from: General on October 25, 2015, 10:06:07 AM
The energy that this team plays with when going full throttle is simply overwhelming the ability of any team in this league.

Reading, who were third going into the game, simply couldn't cope with the pace, intensity and intricacy of our play - we made a team near the top of the table look like amateurs.

I remember when we first went up with the likes of Saha, Hayles etc and we had a record points total for that season and for the history of the league at the time. This team has the potential, both in what I mentioned earlier but also it's youth to eclipse that feat easily but lack consistency desperately.

They clearly, when on song, love what they're doing and being part of the team together, a strong team spirit is evident and the confidence they have in being intricate would suggest as some players have mentioned that this is a standard of play they know they're capable of consistently in training. And I'd suppose it's something they know is unbeatable when they click on a matchday. There seemed few nerves once the goals started going in.

I'd love to be in a team like this that has the potential it does.

Look, in regards to kit, he's a club guy, he has a good footballing ethos and a Fulham playing ethos. He's given good chances to our youth, which is great but he's not a manager that is consistently good enough to get us out of the league and then developing past that point in the premiership. I'd like to see a more experienced, senior manager, who has his same man management style but can bring better and more consistent results.

But of course there is the risk of losing the spirit and style that is there. Imagine another manager with a good track record and with only half the discipline of Magath, all would be lost pretty quickly.

daib0

Well done lads! Certainly no whinging from me, we fell away second half. But you only fall away if the other team plays very well. I think it proves there's only a hairline between the top 15 or 16 sides in the Championship, and I'd include Brighton in that as well. Think it will depend on what teams "want it most" and it didn't look like we wanted it that badly yesterday. Still, I won't criticize Clarke because he's pulled the team away from a perilous 19th at the end of last season. And I think you'll go on to enjoy a good campaign, the only team to have run us over all season so far ...   082.gif
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: daib0 on October 25, 2015, 10:45:32 AM
Well done lads! Certainly no whinging from me, we fell away second half. But you only fall away if the other team plays very well. I think it proves there's only a hairline between the top 15 or 16 sides in the Championship, and I'd include Brighton in that as well. Think it will depend on what teams "want it most" and it didn't look like we wanted it that badly yesterday. Still, I won't criticize Clarke because he's pulled the team away from a perilous 19th at the end of last season. And I think you'll go on to enjoy a good campaign, the only team to have run us over all season so far ...   082.gif
vfair comments. Expect you to be there abouts come Easter. As you say most teams seem able to beat each other on their day. A lot will come down to teams keeping players fit or having a deep squad of quality.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"