watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Chelsea Chinese whispers

Started by bog, October 25, 2015, 10:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Has anybody else heard the whispers about what may be the cause of the probs at our old mates down the road? Very thundering, very thundering indeed.  :021:

092.gif

Berserker

In my opinion a women, possible a past muse, has psyched Mourinho out.

That's just my opinion and has no basis in fact what so ever
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bog

Only time will out, but one a lot closer to home I have heard....allegedly...

092.gif

Slaphead in Qatar

bog - you can't make a teaser post like that and fail to elaborate.

One Martin Thomas

My best mate is a Chelsea fan and he said last time he was at Stamford Bridge that the rumour was the reason Mourinho got so upset with the doctor was that he had found out she was sleeping  with hazard and that she ran out to treat her lover as opposed to just a player.

Just a terrace rumour though.

I like Mourinho myself  and would welcome him at Fulham. As for Chelsea, a season without euro football will do them good.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 25, 2015, 12:42:37 PM
My best mate is a Chelsea fan and he said last time he was at Stamford Bridge that the rumour was the reason Mourinho got so upset with the doctor was that he had found out she was sleeping  with hazard and that she ran out to treat her lover as opposed to just a player.

I like Mourinho myself  and would welcome him at Fulham. As for Chelsea, a season without euro football will do them good.

From all this, team morale has imploded and hazard is not playing like last year....

Blanco

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 25, 2015, 12:47:06 PM

From all this, team morale has imploded and hazard is not playing like last year....

Interesting. Makes sense. I think having an attractive team doctor like her treating footballers was bound to stir up something.

Berserker

Apparently I read a rumour a while back that her boyfriend had said he suspected something around a Chelsea player
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bog

One Martin Thomas aint far off folks. Rumours of another as well who was old or sent out on loan.

092.gif 

TheDaddy

Quote from: bog on October 25, 2015, 10:03:02 AM
Has anybody else heard the whispers about what may be the cause of the probs at our old mates down the road? Very thundering, very thundering indeed.  :021:

092.gif
It may well be because they are poo ? just an observation !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

St Eve

It's time to get the special one. Makes perfect sense. He wouldn't even have to move

bog

Jose does actually like us. When we were on the way down in such chaos and due to play them he said that if it did not affect his winning the league he would be quite happy for us to win to help us stay up.

092.gif

Blanco

Quote from: bog on October 25, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
Jose does actually like us. When we were on the way down in such chaos and due to play them he said that if it did not affect his winning the league he would be quite happy for us to win to help us stay up.

092.gif

I remember that. Appreciated him saying it.