watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goal Cam-Reading goals

Started by res, October 27, 2015, 02:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Just watched the goal cam from the Reading game which re-emphasised how good the finishing was for the 4 goals, especially the way in which Kaka and Moussa stayed cool in their 1 on 1s with the keeper...not always easy when you've had a longish run at goal with time to freeze or panic

leonffc

I had to have a massive slice of humble pie after Kaca finished so well with his standing foot. good calm finish on his right after giving the keeper 'the eyes'. Fair play to him!

H4usuallysitting

What I liked about our first goal was immediately Moussa picked the ball out of the back of the Reading net

love4ffc

Haven't seen much of him but boy he did well with Dembele' on that day.  Hope more of this is to come in the near future.  

I slso loved that Dembele' went straight for the ball after the first goal.  Shows that he and the team wasn't done yet and were ready to get back into the game.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Holders

Precisely, Love 4, it was great to see him grab the ball and run back for the restart.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RaySmith

I was impressed with the determination shown by Kaca and Moussa with their goals, and with that of the whole team - who refused to lie down and accept defeat.

Bodes well for the future.

Sgt Fulham

Yes, despite our 'problems' it is clear to see how much more cohesive and talented our team is this season, including players that featured last season. Its nice to be going forwards rather than backwards for once.