Started by H4usuallysitting, October 28, 2015, 10:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Quote from: MJG on October 28, 2015, 10:15:08 AM
Dont know....yes if his extra payments are based on appearances

:plus one:

glenhodgso

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 28, 2015, 10:48:27 AM
I doubt he will start and I'm not bothered if his career backfires and never takes off. I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. But it would also be nice if he turned into the next Bale knowing Fulham produced him. And good for the England team too

Now, Dannyboi - that post must count as the most "having one's cake and eating too" I have ever read  082.gif

MJG

Well he's on the bench again.

H4usuallysitting

JDH101

Does anyone know if we had a sell on clause? Would be nice if Madrid or Barcelona pay 80 plus million for him in 5 years time and we got 20% or something.

Max Headroom

I care..... I really wanted him to be playing or us and I do hold kit responsible as if he is good enough for the man city bench we should have been giving him more than five minutes every other game.

All been said before, but I will always follow his career with interest both because he is ex Fulham but also because he is a special talent

Finnegans Wake

I care. The fact is he left for a bigger club, to play at a higher level. You cant blame a player for that.

I just hope he doesn't stagnate there (Adam Johnson, Scott Sinclair, Jack Rodwell), fails to fulfill his potential and ends up sitting on the bench in 8 years time for a lower league, joke of a club like QPR.       

H4usuallysitting

Well he got 15 minutes tonight......not sure if that means much....I think City were 4-0 up at the time

bill taylors apprentice

I don't care, in fact I don't give a hoot!

I saw Rodney Marsh and later Malcolm MacDonald come through the ranks and be sold before they reached their potential for dubious reasons and I'm still more annoyed by those sales than Roberts.

He is a long way from holding down a position in any senior team and for some reason I think he will be another one who makes a good living but drifts into obscurity.  

David Allen Crankshaw

I will be very surprised if he starts a league game for City this season. His play needs to develop a lot more.

Brawn

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on October 29, 2015, 12:30:53 AM
I will be very surprised if he starts a league game for City this season. His play needs to develop a lot more.

If City run away with the league then perhaps in the dead rubber at the end of the season?