watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Barry Hayles

Started by bog, October 29, 2015, 08:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

This may have been mentioned before but I see Chesham are away to Bristol Rovers in the FA cup. So Barry goes back to his former club about 17 years later at the age of 43 and still enjoying his football. Wont forget Barry in our colours.  065.gif

092.gif 

Neil D

Quote from: bog on October 29, 2015, 08:31:24 AM
This may have been mentioned before but I see Chesham are away to Bristol Rovers in the FA cup. So Barry goes back to his former club about 17 years later at the age of 43 and still enjoying his football. Wont forget Barry in our colours.  065.gif

092.gif 
I saw him play for Chesham United in the second qualifying round.  He had about 20 minutes, a little off the pace inevitably.  I hope he sticks it to Rovers.

Burt

049:gif Oh Barry Hales.... Barry Barry Barry Hales... Barry Barry Barry Hales...  049:gif

Repeat ad nauseum

Twig

Great guy, would be a fairy story if Chesham rolled over Bristol Rovers.  I wish them well.

filham

I think we paid a few million for Barry and I have to admit to having doubts about his worth for a while, oh how wrong can you be.

bog

Barry took awhile to get going with us but well worth the wait! He was at the recent Charlton game and got a massive cheer then. And quite rightly.  065.gif

092.gif   

Adi-ffc

Loved Barry.

His winner against Southampton in the cup replay maybe the turning point for him, and never looked back.

hovewhite

Super human and still scoring goals!!

dannyboi-ffc

Barry Hayles! Barry, Barry, Barry Hayles!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging