watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We've got a team!!!!

Started by Russian rob, October 31, 2015, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russian rob

Let us count our chickens before they've hatched.We have a team at last (and a manager).We are now the most feared team in the championship.Agreed?

hovewhite

on todays performance my bet at 22/1 to get promoted is on.coyw

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

fulham traveller

We will lose the next two games

Wearethewhites

mikestrand

A bit early for humble pie but well done to the team and Kit.

hovewhite

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ealex40

And we have scored more goals than any other team in the Championship!

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: ealex40 on October 31, 2015, 04:45:04 PM

And we have scored more goals than any other team in the Championship!

thats the most important statistic at the moment.  we are scoring for fun, and at last we look like a team who can get to the play offs at least.

FPT

The consistency still worries me. I don't think there's doubts that this team is capable, I see it as should we play how we can, then we'd walk the division. Problem is, we've struggled to find that momentum for about 4 years (including the Premier League dip of course). We're currently five without loss and two consecutive wins - but getting through the next month will be a big test. Our next two games are not easy by a long mark - with two teams sitting in play off positions, then followed by two games against two looking at Championship safety and attempting to fight for any points that they can.

Sitting in the play off spots come the first day of 2016 will be more than I expected, I won't lie to you. Time will tell, but I don't trust the consistency of this form yet.