watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only turning up for one half

Started by Ordar, November 03, 2015, 09:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

This is getting ridiculous now. Every game we only perform for one half. There must be a reason, and it needs rectifying.

Dont get me started on the defence. We need a defensive coach brought in, its not getting any better, (especially from set plays). We cannot concede 2+ goals a game and expect to win many.

And why do we never look threatening from our corners.

On a positive note, bar our 51,762th goal conceded this season between the 75th and 96th minutes it was a better effort second half

fulhamben

Just the wrong formation today. Playing counter attacking football against good teams is a gamble. Gave them too much respect. Need to play to our strengths and start our attacking midfielders
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jarv

Ben, I think you are right. Surely it has been proven over and over for 2.5 seasons, Fulham cannot defend! So why try? Just go out and have a go at the opposition. Better to go down fighting.

Barrie

Kit says we can't expect to play well for 90 minutes, not a great comment to come out with I don't think. 

Well-organised is a term I often hear mentioned about opposition teams, I'd love to hear us described like that soon.  We won't get promoted unless we are.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Ordar on November 03, 2015, 09:43:53 PM
This is getting ridiculous now. Every game we only perform for one half. There must be a reason, and it needs rectifying.

Dont get me started on the defence. We need a defensive coach brought in, its not getting any better, (especially from set plays). We cannot concede 2+ goals a game and expect to win many.

And why do we never look threatening from our corners.

On a positive note, bar our 51,762th goal conceded this season between the 75th and 96th minutes it was a better effort second half

Exactly.

Just walked out of the Burnley end and they all said we were lucky they couldn't defend.

We also cannot win a corner. We can't beat the itsy man and if we do we put it out for a throwing.