watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it safe to say

Started by Wearethewhites, November 06, 2015, 11:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

That if we lose tomorrow, or even draw, that the play offs start to become and unrealistic achievement for this season? 5th place is already occupied by Derby on 30pts, and if Birmingham win, they'll be on 28pts in 6th.

OK, that's only an 8pt gap, but with our inconsistent form, and others chasing, I'd pretty much say the odds aren't good.

Based on that, and a mid-table slightly higher finish, what then happens to Kit? Does he remain for the rest of the season to build on stability, or will the Club look to replace in the international break?

This isn't a Kit out, or Kit in post, but meirly and observation and possible outcome.

Sgt Fulham

Its always exciting being a Fulham fan, isn't it?

HatterDon

Where was Bournemouth this time last season?
Where were Derby County and Middlesboro this time last season?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Blanco

Quote from: HatterDon on November 07, 2015, 02:00:37 AM
Where was Bournemouth this time last season?
Where were Derby County and Middlesboro this time last season?

Bournemouth were top. Middlesbrough were second and Derby were fourth.

RaySmith

Never give up - is my motto, and I expect the team to keep battling to finish as high as possible until the last minute of the last game, and hope the  fans keep behind them-

you never know what might happen, but fans should always get behind their team anyway, imo.

bill taylors apprentice

While anything IS possible, if we don't win today it very hard to see us going on a run that takes us into the top 6 by the end of season.

I always go into a game with optimism regardless of my mood during the week so lets hope for the best today!

Burt

It is safe to say that AFTER our WIN, we will be in with a shout  049:gif

filham

This is a new team and it has taken a while to get the blend and understanding working well but time is now running out fast. Essential that we start to string results together so that we are within striking distance of a play off place by Christmas.

st andrews

No one has won anything in november.too early to give up

Twig

Fulham1959

Forgive me for saying so, but that's a ridiculous assertion (opening poster).  With exactly 6 months of the season left, today's result means nothing at all.

It amazes me how even the TV and radio 'experts' keep coming up with this sort of thing.  Any team can go a winning run or a losing run  -  in March, never mind November.

Blanco

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 07, 2015, 02:09:51 PM
Forgive me for saying so, but that's a ridiculous assertion (opening poster).  With exactly 6 months of the season left, today's result means nothing at all.

It amazes me how even the TV and radio 'experts' keep coming up with this sort of thing.  Any team can go a winning run or a losing run  -  in March, never mind November.

Fulham are never going to go on a winning run though. They are uncapable of being consistent.