News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

more goals conceded than any other team?

Started by Domino1879, November 07, 2015, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino1879

For the last 3 seasons its the same old story.
Sorry, but Kit, Curbs and the coaching staff have nowhere to hide.
Utter cr..p

jarv

I was thinking the same, 3 seasons in a row. How difficult can it be to teach the basics of defending.   I said on a different thread, my high school girls team only conceded 7 in 16 games. Simple. Easiest part of football, teach your team how to be tough to beat. (As long as you have a few players up to the standard required).

f321ffc

And the highest scorers, why cant we learn to  defend. 093.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

love4ffc

Quote from: jarv on November 07, 2015, 05:30:59 PM
I was thinking the same, 3 seasons in a row. How difficult can it be to teach the basics of defending.   I said on a different thread, my high school girls team only conceded 7 in 16 games. Simple. Easiest part of football, teach your team how to be tough to beat. (As long as you have a few players up to the standard required).

As I said in a different thread....Jarv for Manager! 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

St Eve

filham

No goals conceded from corners today but even at 4-2 down we still managed to concede very late in the game.

PokerMatt

Quote from: St Eve on November 07, 2015, 06:28:54 PM
I know let's get a new defence. Oh we have

Well yes, and this is why it's Kit and not the players.

We need a manager who can coach the players to be better, not a manager who just replaces ones who underperform. Oh Roy why did you leave us :(
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bill2

Today I thought Birmingham were playing right on our defence and attempting to get the ball around the back four so the forwards could run on to them relying on the quick break.

So what we should have done is for someone to take charge and call the players out when they were about to launch the ball forward.

Nero

Hes for the chop according to the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/11981726/Kit-Symons-to-be-sacked-as-Fulham-manager.html

Kit Symons is set to be sacked by Fulham in the next 48 hours.
Symons is expected to become the third Championship manager to lose his job inside a week after a heavy 5-2 home defeat to Birmingham on Saturday.
Fulham have been deliberating over the former Wales international's future for weeks but are now preparing to end his tenure at Craven Cottage after just 12 months in charge.
Relegated from the Premier League in May 2014, Fulham spent around £7million this summer in a bid to build a squad capable of a promotion challenge.
But Saturday's defeat leaves them in 12th place and well short of the play-off positions, which was a target for the board this season.

Symons, 44, is on the verge of being dismissed imminently, joining Chris Powell and Chris Ramsey who left Huddersfield and QPR respectively on Wednesday.
Birmingham coasted into a 3-0 lead with goals from Stephen Gleeson, Paul Caddis (a penalty) and Jon Toral before Fulham's James Husband was sent off.
Fulham did respond through Alexander Kacaniklic and Ross McCormack but Birmingham secured a comfortable win with goals from Clayton Donaldson and Viv Solomon-Otabor.

hovewhite

Defend,don't think there's anyone on the staff that understands the term,new defenders same problem.