watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New manager and loanees

Started by Southcoastffc, November 09, 2015, 02:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

A bit ahead of myself I know but it might be interesting when he (she?!) comes to see what happens to Stekelenburg, Amorebieta and Mitroglu.  If - and a huge if - we had those 3 playing at or near their full potential we'd have a phenomenally strong squad. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ToodlesMcToot

I don't believe Amorebieta would improve our defense significantly. Maybe he's just not going to be a great at Fulham, I don't know. So, if we get his wages, which must be substantial, off the books, then I'm ok with him staying on loan, especially if it keeps lines of communication open with regard to Husband.

I'd love to have Stek and Mitro in the side, fighting for promotion but, the appearance is that they do not want to fight for Fulham and believe that their station in life is higher up the food chain. If they'd rather be given a spot on a PL roster than fight to earn one, then that tells me all that I need to know about their playing character and how it'd fit with the club.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

filham

Forget it , those three will only come crawling back if we return to the premiership and then I hope we would quickly show them the door. (the back door)

res

Quote from: filham on November 09, 2015, 02:53:11 PM
Forget it , those three will only come crawling back if we return to the premiership and then I hope we would quickly show them the door. (the back door)

Agree, no idea why anyone thinks they will be an asset for us. Mitro and Stek would not break into sweat for us, and Amorebieta is always a yellow/red card waiting to happen. So keep their wages off our books.