watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The view from the future

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, November 10, 2015, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

I'm currently sipping a schooner after hours in Sydney. I am 11 hours ahead of you slackers in the uk. Haha. I had come to the conclusion that kit had come to the conclusion of his tenure, but not without a heavy heart. He took us from relegation material to mid table and I saw the best football in years under him. I can do no more than thank him for the job he has done in restoring our values whilst keeping us respectable in the league. He goes down as a true hero for taking on the job he did. I don't think he failed, I don't think he succeeded. We are/should be looking for promotion and I can't see him providing that. I hope he stays but only if it benefits his career. He had a great job with Wales. Good luck mate.

Burt

Can you give us a sneak-peak of who the new gaffer will be before it gets announced here then?  :022:

ToodlesMcToot

Well, since you're in The Land of Oz, hopefully you can come up with a nice rhymey song about promotion that you can sing on your way to see the Wizard.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

dannyboi-ffc

"He didn't fail and he didn't succeed." Have I gone mad since we became mates? Because that actually made a lot of sense to me lol.  078.gif :beer: 082.gif :dead horse: :drums:

Hope you're having a great time skip?! And I hope you get on with the neighbours? Everybody needs good neighbours......With a little understanding and so on and so forth.

Miss ya already man  :012:. When you coming back?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging