watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hart...

Started by Tktd, August 01, 2010, 06:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Bellamy and Ireland have all come out recently stating they may be willing to move onto pastures new.

If they all came to Fulham I'd be over the moon.

How much though do you reckon they'd cost?

TonyGilroy

I can't see City letting Hart go.

Ireland would want wages we won't pay.

Bellamy is supposed to be available for about £4M and it'll be a simple case of where he wants to play. I think we're in with a good chance.

bog

One of the Sundays has got an article having a right go that he could start the season as second choice at City....apparently 'we' did make an inquiry a while back as to his possible availability....Bellamy...Ireland....Hart....emm.....   

Mr Fulham

Bellamy wasn't involved in City's friendly against Inter Milan today.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 01, 2010, 09:30:16 PM
Bellamy wasn't involved in City's friendly against Inter Milan today.

On that note Sidwell played for Villa the other day, and indeed scored, so that one might be dead in the water. I really think Murph is going to be found out right from the start and we have nothing in the wings.

LRCN

bellamy+ireland+hart is probably around 20 million.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lork on August 01, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
bellamy+ireland+hart is probably around 20 million.

I think MAF will grant Sparky a fat transfer kitty. Plus we selled Smalling for around 10m.

BarryP

Is it really a questions of transfer price or wage demands that would impact Citeh players moving to Fulham?
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

ScalleysDad

I'm sure first team football in the seemingly quaint environs of The Cottage won't swing it for the Citeh Three. Wages will be a huge factor and that might ruin the dressing room harmony and lead to unrest and fidgety feet.  A big' big gamble if we focus on these three as our saviours. I wonder if they, MAF, McCintosh and Hughes chatted about consolidation at some point in the job interview ?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: BarryP on August 01, 2010, 11:40:49 PM
Is it really a questions of transfer price or wage demands that would impact Citeh players moving to Fulham?

I don't think that this would be our problem here. If Bellamy wants to be reunited with Hughes, he will take a pay cut.
I think we have far better chances than 'Arry to get him.

The Hughes-factor gives us real opportunities in the transfer market.
I can see us moving for Bentley aswell.

ScalleysDad

You might be right about the Hughes Factor but the likes of Ireland and Bentley are'nt getting games and nobody else has pursued them. Its makes me wonder if they are the ones to spend our kitty on. On form thus far its a midfield string puller we need and a goal crazy forward. If the back four plus schwartz stays intact thats 'comforting' and if Demps, SD, Duff, Riise and Gera stay we have wide options. Its the middle that needs shoring up.