watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

breaking news: Possible terror attacks in Paris again

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, November 13, 2015, 09:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Bomb blasts and machine gun fire have been heard in 3/4 parts of Paris.
One explosion seems to be near the Stade de France where France were playing Germany
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SuffolkWhite

Yep shocking news, what shame this crap is still going on!!!!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Sgt Fulham

I don't understand how any human with any sort of conscience can do this sort of stuff. Another sad incident which seem to be becoming very frequent.

Greek

Completely believable - over 4 million Sunni muslims in France, many of whom have zero allegiance to France or the West.

Surprised these things don't happen more often. The Qu'ran is clear on what to do to non-believers.

PokerMatt

We should be striving to put our species on other planets to protect its future, not killing each other over religion. What a world.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Dr Know

brightster

This is shocking, there were bomb threats this morning at the German players hotel and everyone was evacuated.
Multiple locations now, suicide bomber, and over 100 being held hostage.

Scrumpy

No reports, so far, of any gunmen being caught or held. So, several dangerous, armed people still running around.

Bit of a worry............
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Berserker

Wow poor people, terrible events
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Loz

Horrible, devastating news, particularly with its football connection- bombs going off within earshot of the France Germany game.
@LawrenceQuilty

Loz

Am also pretty disgusted by Greek's comment on this thread, and don't feel such racism has any place on this forum if any Mods are paying attention.
@LawrenceQuilty

fulhamben

Quote from: Loz on November 14, 2015, 01:22:21 AM
Am also pretty disgusted by Greek's comment on this thread, and don't feel such racism has any place on this forum if any Mods are paying attention.
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure what he said isn't racist, infact can you Even be racist towards a religion.I thought it was bigotry
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Blanco

He's not wrong.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: fulhamben on November 14, 2015, 01:32:24 AM
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure what he said isn't racist, infact can you Even be racist towards a religion.I thought it was bigotry
Never takes long for someone to shout RACIST, does it!!!
Got to love this board.
RIP Paris, our thoughts with you. :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Greek on November 13, 2015, 10:09:53 PM
Completely believable - over 4 million Sunni muslims in France, many of whom have zero allegiance to France or the West.

Surprised these things don't happen more often. The Qu'ran is clear on what to do to non-believers.

It's not just Muslims who do bad things. The Christians Bush and Blair invaded a country and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims based on a lie. That was a lot worse than what happened in France last night.

Holders

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 14, 2015, 05:09:45 AM

It's not just Muslims who do bad things. The Christians Bush and Blair invaded a country and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims based on a lie. That was a lot worse than what happened in France last night.

A high proportion of conflicts can be attributed to "religion". Definition of religion: the meeting point of mythology and politics. Each feeds off the other.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

CincyFulham1

Calling Bush and Blair Christians is like calling Taco Bell, Mexican food.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

120 people dead now.
To quote my grandad "the worst thing ever invented is religion". Truer words have never been spoken.
All this death and destruction based on several lies and several "holy books" where, in each and every one of them it says nothing about killing none believers or killing innocent people in general.
The people that carry out these acts aren't humans and don't carry the flag for whatever religion they say.
I know what will happen now, everyone will blame Muslims, because that's what the media will portray. That they're all as  bad as their "counterparts" blowing themselves and other people up. But if you speak to any normal minded and sane Muslim (and there are more of them around than not!) You'll find out that they're just as horrified as the rest of us.
Greed, land, wealth and religion are the bane of the world. And no one will ever be truly happy with what they have, without comparing themselves with others.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Holders

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 14, 2015, 05:56:04 AM

120 people dead now.
To quote my grandad "the worst thing ever invented is religion". Truer words have never been spoken.
All this death and destruction based on several lies and several "holy books" where, in each and every one of them it says nothing about killing none believers or killing innocent people in general.
The people that carry out these acts aren't humans and don't carry the flag for whatever religion they say.
I know what will happen now, everyone will blame Muslims, because that's what the media will portray. That they're all as  bad as their "counterparts" blowing themselves and other people up. But if you speak to any normal minded and sane Muslim (and there are more of them around than not!) You'll find out that they're just as horrified as the rest of us.
Greed, land, wealth and religion are the bane of the world. And no one will ever be truly happy with what they have, without comparing themselves with others.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

It's the ultimate excuse for politics (which is why Constantine designed a certain religion in its present form and other rulers so readily adopted it) and why the three monotheistic religions all exhort their followers go out and evangelise and have some form of words like "thou shalt have no other god than me", yet they claim descent from the same patriarch, the same deity and are the main ones at conflict.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Oakeshott

"based on a lie"

It was Saddam who boasted of having WMD - that was the lie. Bush and Blair made what turned out to be a mistake, in believing him.

None of which is to say that the invasion of Iraq was the right response to the mistakenly believed lie, but to equate Bush and Blair with the animals who have caused the loss of life in Paris is obscene.