watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr. Deep Purple

Started by Barrett487, November 23, 2015, 11:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Off to see the mighty Deep Purple at the O2 Arena on December 3rd..... ok so they be long in the tooth (teeth suggests more than one). I'm anticipating a great night.... line up as follows

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Barrett487 on November 23, 2015, 11:54:08 PM
Off to see the mighty Deep Purple at the O2 Arena on December 3rd..... ok so they be long in the tooth (teeth suggests more than one). I'm anticipating a great night.... line up as follows

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

Let me know if they sing the number Titled. " Ricochet ". 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 24, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

Hard to imagine the band without  John Lord and Richie Blackmore, would not be the same for me anymore.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

spikey norman

Quote from: alfie on November 24, 2015, 08:01:35 AM

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

Hard to imagine the band without  John Lord and Richie Blackmore, would not be the same for me anymore.

And Dave Coverdale

Machine Head was the first album I ever bought back in the 70's and must be up there with the best rock albums ever produced

MikeW

Heard something funny the other day (sort of) on this topic: Ritchie Blackmore is getting a version of Rainbow back together for a gig next summer.  But it's just the one.  Rumour has it he will have fallen out with everyone after one night so no point in booking a second!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

alfie

Quote from: MikeW on November 24, 2015, 02:53:55 PM
Heard something funny the other day (sort of) on this topic: Ritchie Blackmore is getting a version of Rainbow back together for a gig next summer.  But it's just the one.  Rumour has it he will have fallen out with everyone after one night so no point in booking a second!
I remember seeing them 40 years ago in Romford, they were doing encore, and everyone was shouting for black knight, he did not want to play it and just walked off, left the others just standing and staring, they played it without him though, improvised.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jonnoj

Quote from: spikey norman on November 24, 2015, 08:09:00 AM

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

And Dave Coverdale

Machine Head was the first album I ever bought back in the 70's and must be up there with the best rock albums ever produced

Machine head is gillan isnt it?

spikey norman

Quote from: Jonnoj on November 24, 2015, 04:15:52 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on November 24, 2015, 08:09:00 AM

Gillan on vocals
Paice on drums
Glover on bass
Morse o lead
Airey on keys

And Dave Coverdale

Machine head is gillan isnt it?
Yes it was
Coverdale did Burn onwards I think