watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unhappy

Started by andy, November 23, 2015, 11:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

I haven't really felt the need to post but the more I have watched what is going on at the club the more unhappy I have become.

The whole Kit in/out thing was a mystery to me. He clearly wasn't given enough time but on the other hand I didn't think he was the long term solution. Yet he never deserved the venom aimed at him from certain quarters and neither did he deserve the sack when it arrived. I know so many poor defensive lapses was unforgivable but we scored plenty too. I think he deserved the chance of going the whole season.

But he was dispensed with just in time for the international break, so it seemed our leaders had woken up and surely had a replacement lined up to take advantage of the break. Surely?

But no. We are in limbo, how crazy is that? I do not much care what the reason was I just know it is remarkably poor management, again. We kept Jol far too long, got and lost Rene, then Magath, and every decision was done wrong with dreadful timing. To make errors is human but not to learn after quite so many is remarkable.

I am very unhappy in the direction we are drifting. And drifting is what we are undoubtedly doing.

If anybody has the first idea what our senior management are up to, please advise me because nothing seems to make sense any more here at Fulham.

At the weekend I went to MK and saw the most insipid performance ever. We have a temporary coach/manager (and really what is in a name!!!!) that nobody has heard of, I am sure he is good at his job but we need a leader for the team now. PR speak is a nightmare, when Mr Rigg says we need a head coach not a manager, who cares what the person is called. A rose by any other name... we need a man to take charge of the first team soon and the right man.

I am in a state of high anxiety and nothing makes sense at Fulham anymore.

I do not want to have to post any more like this again, it gives me no pleasure. But I am resolved to post regularly until I see the senior management wake from their slumbers.

andy

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 23, 2015, 11:44:14 PM
You talk a lot of sense, and your observations are spot on.
In the absence of any improvement from the people running our club.
There is a mass suicide being arranged whereupon you will be invited to join an organised group suicide spectacle, where an esteemed and valuable member of this less, and that the stated goal has always been a playoff place. Time for them to step in and be held to account for crap performances (over 90 minutes or 45 or 5). They are professionals and should have the mental fortitude to pick up their game and collectivelya Forum called Lighthouse will lead a full blooded mass suicide of Fulham Supporters off of Putney Bridge at high tide in the River Thames, he as our appointed Leader will go first to lead the way, and the rest of us will follow if we wish. It's very much like Lemmings do when they jump of cliffs.
Personally I shall be standing behind Lighthouse with every intention to follow him, but reserve the right to change my mind at the last moment. 

Well, I have to be totally honest. I tend to go my own way, say what I think and have no intention of jumping off the bridge.

I have a cunning plan. I will stay and fight to make things right. I shall not cease from mental fight nor will my sword sleep in my hand, till we have returned to the Promised land of the Premier League. I suggest you and all true men/women that support the club rise up and voice our concern, we shall say it loud and we shall say it true, Things are not right and must be changed before they get any worse.

I really should stand for election.

JDH101

You should listen to the latest episode of Cottage Talk. Kit was clearly given a target of points to get by 20 games, which he failed to do. I think it was 33 points if I recall correctly. He knew the target and once it mathematically impossible, they got rid of him. It had nothing to do with the International break or having someone lined up. He was given a realistic target, was fully supported in the transfer market but he came up short.

We were close to getting Clarke until his agent did a U-turn on Money and Khan quite rightly told him to do one.

Pearson will only move if his backroom staff come too. But they are currently on a financial gold mine at Leicester so that deal unlikely. I feel like Pearson doesn't truly want the job and is waiting for a Premier League position to open up.

So there we have it. We have come full circle. But I don't blame the club for this position. I would rather they take their time and get the right man, rather than rush into it and we have another couple of seasons of under performing.

alexmur

Quote from: andy on November 23, 2015, 11:29:55 PM
I haven't really felt the need to post but the more I have watched what is going on at the club the more unhappy I have become.

The whole Kit in/out thing was a mystery to me. He clearly wasn't given enough time but on the other hand I didn't think he was the long term solution. Yet he never deserved the venom aimed at him from certain quarters and neither did he deserve the sack when it arrived. I know so many poor defensive lapses was unforgivable but we scored plenty too. I think he deserved the chance of going the whole season.

But he was dispensed with just in time for the international break, so it seemed our leaders had woken up and surely had a replacement lined up to take advantage of the break. Surely?

But no. We are in limbo, how crazy is that? I do not much care what the reason was I just know it is remarkably poor management, again. We kept Jol far too long, got and lost Rene, then Magath, and every decision was done wrong with dreadful timing. To make errors is human but not to learn after quite so many is remarkable.

I am very unhappy in the direction we are drifting. And drifting is what we are undoubtedly doing.

If anybody has the first idea what our senior management are up to, please advise me because nothing seems to make sense any more here at Fulham.

At the weekend I went to MK and saw the most insipid performance ever. We have a temporary coach/manager (and really what is in a name!!!!) that nobody has heard of, I am sure he is good at his job but we need a leader for the team now. PR speak is a nightmare, when Mr Rigg says we need a head coach not a manager, who cares what the person is called. A rose by any other name... we need a man to take charge of the first team soon and the right man.

I am in a state of high anxiety and nothing makes sense at Fulham anymore.

I do not want to have to post any more like this again, it gives me no pleasure. But I am resolved to post regularly until I see the senior management wake from their slumbers.
I feel your pain try and stay positive things will get better, I can only guess it's taking so long to replace kit is that the 2 guys they had lined up had unrealistic demands and now we are looking for a plan c, that was never on the cards.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk