News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time for Khan to get 'hands on' with his investment?

Started by DeuceBigelow, November 27, 2015, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeuceBigelow

The ongoing 'head coach' saga and the negative PR attached has led to many questioning Rigg's role, its necessity and its impact. Is it time for the owner to get stuck in and sort out the mess, whether that's with, or without Rigg?
Riverside Block W

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham76

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on November 27, 2015, 09:05:52 PM
The ongoing 'head coach' saga and the negative PR attached has led to many questioning Rigg's role, its necessity and its impact. Is it time for the owner to get stuck in and sort out the mess, whether that's with, or without Rigg?

Unlikely Khan will ever be hands on with us. Too many other, far too important business interests.

hovewhite

Plus he still knows fluff all about the beautiful game after two years!

J

Yeah lets put Ali Mac back in charge - that was so much better. He can rehire Magath.

alexmur

I miss Rene

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DeuceBigelow

Riverside Block W

Logicalman

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on November 28, 2015, 09:49:07 AM
Do you think Khan will be at the Cottage today?

If he has other business in the UK, perhaps, but attending games is not, apparently, on his priority list. Personally I don't believe whether he attends games or not really has much effect on our play or results, it's just as much, or more, a PR issue, and based on the current situation, PR is not exactly the top priority either.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham76

Quote from: Logicalman on November 28, 2015, 01:27:51 PM

If he has other business in the UK, perhaps, but attending games is not, apparently, on his priority list. Personally I don't believe whether he attends games or not really has much effect on our play or results, it's just as much, or more, a PR issue, and based on the current situation, PR is not exactly the top priority either.

Fulham in general isn't a top priority for Khan.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 28, 2015, 01:46:13 PM

Overall, I'd agree with that. He has a number of irons out there, and perhaps ours is one with less roi at the mo, though I honestly don't believe his absence from the matches is any indication as to his commitment to grow the club again, and thus provide him greater roi ultimately.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on November 28, 2015, 02:04:43 PM

Overall, I'd agree with that. He has a number of irons out there, and perhaps ours is one with less roi at the mo, though I honestly don't believe his absence from the matches is any indication as to his commitment to grow the club again, and thus provide him greater roi ultimately.

What's  roi  ?

It's also probable that most of his other ventures run a lot more smoothly otherwise it would be unlikely that
he would be so successful.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on November 28, 2015, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on November 28, 2015, 02:04:43 PM

What's  roi  ?

It's also probable that most of his other ventures run a lot more smoothly otherwise it would be unlikely that
he would be so successful.

Return On Investment - the bottom line for all successful businessmen like Khan.

NogoodBoyo

Oh, you mean ROI, Logic.
Nogood "thought you were talking about a French king, isit" boyo