watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Justice for Reeva Steenkamp as Pistorius lies fail

Started by Nick Bateman, December 03, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Was pleasant news to see Paralympic perpetrator Oscar Pistorius be found guilty of murder, as opposed to the 'manslaughter' charge awarded previously by a biased and inept African woman judge.  Anyone who witnessed the trial could see she was clearly in favour of Pistorius, believing his 'crocodile tears' which as pointed out by the prosecution happened whenever he was struggling to answer questions when he took the stand.

The accused own story was, he thought he heard a noise from the toilet during the night, and was worried for Reeva's well-being although he did not even check she was not in the same room with him, ran towards the alleged intruder without warning fired a lethal four rounds of 'dum dum' exploding bullets at point blank range.

He wanted everyone to believe it was a terrible accident.  So by his logic, she could have gone to the kitchen to make a ham sandwich and he could have gunned her down similarly because he thought there was a burglar in the kitchen.  Only the ignorant judge, his family and a few disbelieving supporters would accept his desperate web of lies.

What I witnessed in the said trial, was a thoroughly evil, insanely jealous, control freak, very calculating capable of adapting his story on the spot, and resorting to tears when his nonsense seemed incredible.

It must have seemed like a "horror movie" at the time, with an enraged half-human hobbling across the floor in the middle of the night, lethal weapon in hand, chasing Reeva Steenkamp into her only sanctuary, the lavatory, locking him out to save herself from his deranged possessive subjugation.

One hopes he now is locked up for a very long time as Oscar Pistorius is a monster and very clearly, a menace to society.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Wimbledon_White

"A Menace to Society" - bit much isn't it?
It's not like he has gone around shooting people indiscriminately did he?

bobbo

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 03, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

Are you dreaming he's deliberately murdered that beautiful girl and now the correct sentence has been administered. I hope he never gets out.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Wimbledon_White

I am not defending the guy. I am just saying I think the term "menace to society" perhaps isn't the most accurate for him.

Mods - might be best to lock this thread now. It can't lead anywhere positive.

Blanco

Whats the point of this post? Who cares about Pistorius? Fulham still don't have a manager!

Dr Know

Quote from: Blanco on December 03, 2015, 06:45:08 PM
Whats the point of this post? Who cares about Pistorius? Fulham still don't have a manager!
It wont be oscar p ! He hasnt got a leg to stand on !

Fulham76

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 03, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

Just his wife!!

Northern Cottager

Woolly Mammoth

For what's it's worth, my threepenny worth, I feel justice was done today, what her poor parents have had to endure god only knows.
He is guilty as charged, what he did was indefensible, an eye for an eye. I hope her parents can rest a little easier. But they have a life sentence.
This murderer deserves all he gets, and more.
There was more than enough evidence to hang him.
But her parents are also the victims, and will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.
Try and feel what it would have felt like, if the victim was a member of your family.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ron

from what we saw of the original trial, I'm only amazed that any other verdict apart from this latest one was ever reached.

Forever Fulham

I never believed his story.  Odd that he could get tried and re-convicted  after an earlier criminal proceeding on the same offense produced a lighter sentence.  Double Jeopardy if in the U.S....

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 03, 2015, 06:57:49 PM
No politics. Get this clown off here. Loser.

This is not political, it's about people so shut your cakehole!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

tommy

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 03, 2015, 08:46:50 PM
I never believed his story.  Odd that he could get tried and re-convicted  after an earlier criminal proceeding on the same offense produced a lighter sentence.  Double Jeopardy if in the U.S....
the sentence was under appeal which is why it can be changed.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: tommy on December 03, 2015, 09:23:26 PM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 03, 2015, 08:46:50 PM
the sentence was under appeal which is why it can be changed.
Maybe there, but not in the States.  Only the criminal defendant gets to appeal over here...

love4ffc

While this is not a political post, this is a topic that has and can generate some heated responses.  So before this topic is locked I would ask everyone to remember to be respectful to other members as per our revised rules for posting. 

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=51314.0

Much appreciated. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

He clearly got off with a terrible crime - but, it seems very weird to suddenly tell him that he's been convicted of murder after all.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Blanco on December 03, 2015, 06:45:08 PM

:plus one:

mitimo

The appeal court actually took Reeva Steenkamp out of the picture and convicted the guy for shooting through a door knowing he was going to kill whoever was in there.  Guilty as sin.  Long may he rot in prison.