NFR Steve Clarke

Started by Peabody, December 04, 2015, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

RaySmith

Does that mean he's coming here?

Dr Know

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Pev

The guy has truly shot himself in the foot
@Fulham_Boy

One James stannard

alexmur

Quote from: JoeyFFC on December 04, 2015, 10:47:33 AM
The guy has truly shot himself in the foot
in both feet lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Count Flapula

Sticking a pin in "Laughing at Steve Clarke's expense" until we have a new Head Coach installed that isn't Steve Clarke...

Fairly embarrassing if the club does go back to him now after the public snub - I'd like to think we had more pride than that.

The Old Count

It would be a very bad move by us if we got Clarke now. 

alexmur

was the Clarke saga all not because of his agent who I'm sure after this has been sacked too

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nero

Clarke/Grey/Symons all average around 34% wins all average around 25% draws we don't seem to be looking for an improvement. But Tony Mowbray current at Coventry averages a win ratio of 43% again not exciting as such but would give us the improvement we need points wise to get top 6

ron

It's moving nicely now towards his coming here triumphantly, totally on his own terms and with us grovelling for his signature........

It just seems the kind of thing that is going to happen when management is in the disarray that it clearly is at the moment

But please not......

FulhamStu

Not a cat in hells chance we would have Clarke after his comments.   Fulham will have blacklisted him big time.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

H4usuallysitting

We're still waiting for Moyes

Gezza

jarv

The strange world of football.... fp.gif

terryr

The Reading Forums are over the moon
I hope we dont take him

Ordar

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11681/10088575/fulham-will-not-talk-to-steve-clarke-about-managers-job-sky-sources

Fulham will not talk to Steve Clarke about manager's job - Sky sources

Fulham will not be talking to Steve Clarke again about the vacant manager's position at Craven Cottage, Sky sources understand.

Clarke held talks with Fulham last month - while he was manager of Reading - about taking over as the new boss.

Clarke opted to stay with Reading and returned to the Madejski. But on Friday morning Reading sacked the former West Brom boss, and Sky sources understand his talks with Fulham contributed to the club's decision to end his tenure.

Fulham have still not replaced Kit Symons, who they sacked last month, but Sky Sports News HQ understands they will not be calling Clarke back, and are now looking elsewhere.

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310