watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Barry Hayles

Started by Twig, December 05, 2015, 06:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Leads Chesham into the FA Cup 2nd Rnd tomorrow, all the best Bazzer.  How about BH for FFC Head Coach, welcome back one of our great characters?

RaySmith

Bazza would definitely be welcomed back at Fulham by the fans.

He had real character as a player, and as so important for us. Great to see him still in the game.

f321ffc

Be nice if Chesham win their tie and get drawn at the Cottage in the next round, doubt our defence could handle BAZZA. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Neil D

There was a fairly long interview with Andy Leese (Chesham manager or maybe head coach) on Sky just now.  There were glimpses of a chunky Bazza in training in the background. 

As Chesham Utd are my local team, I have taken an interest in their cup run from a financial point of view for the Club.  Bradford City, with an average attendance of 16-17k was a great draw.  I calculated Chesham's share of the revenue could be about £80k -a huge sum.  However, a friend told me that Bradford's phenomenal attendance is due to very cheap season tickets and not many would pay the extra for cup matches.   This seems to have been borne out by the just 3000 or so who were present for the 2nd round replay.  Come on you Generals!