News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely đŸ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vesey got this one right - what about his head coach story then ?

Started by FulhamStu, December 08, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

So Vesey said last Thursday, Gray would be appointed as a coach and that Fulham would then appoint at a later date someone above him.  He also said that last week Rigg and Mackintosh had been Holland and met with Seedorf, Stam and Advocaat and spoken to them about the Head Coach role above Gray. 

Now that Veseys source has given us good info about Gray - what are the chances he was/is on the right track v the new Head Coach ?     Interesting eh.

Logicalman

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 08, 2015, 04:29:55 PM
So Vesey said last Thursday, Gray would be appointed as a coach and that Fulham would then appoint at a later date someone above him.  He also said that last week Rigg and Mackintosh had been Holland and met with Seedorf, Stam and Advocaat and spoken to them about the Head Coach role above Gray. 

Now that Veseys source has given us good info about Gray - what are the chances he was/is on the right track v the new Head Coach ?     Interesting eh.

One to watch then?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Lighthouse

Don't you just hate it when a so called 'Football Insider' turns out be ...um ...exactly that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 08, 2015, 05:12:20 PMDon't you just hate it when a so called 'Football Insider' turns out be ...um ...exactly that.
He could be the 'Mouth of Sauron' from the Lord of the Riggs,  sorry meant Rings 8)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

f321ffc

Quote from: Berserker on December 08, 2015, 06:02:56 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 08, 2015, 05:12:20 PM
Don't you just hate it when a so called 'Football Insider' turns out be ...um ...exactly that.
He could be the 'Mouth of Sauron' from the Lord of the Riggs,  sorry meant Rings 8)
Or Rigg`s mouthpiece, if thats the case then lets hope the big name Head coach bit also comes true. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Lighthouse

Quote from: Berserker on December 08, 2015, 06:02:56 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 08, 2015, 05:12:20 PM

:005: 0001.jpeg
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 08, 2015, 04:29:55 PM

In his first interview with Russ, he also said that Jokanovic was still an outside chance as well. After tomorrow, his CL responsibilities will be done, I believe.

Could he also be among those considered for the HC position?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

..FOF..

Big names manager should be reserved after we get someone with experience promoting a team to the Premier League and that person fails.

I prefer Jokanovic for now.