watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Extra security for tomorrow

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 11, 2015, 02:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

For those who went to the Preston game, what exactly are the extra security measures and how much longer than normal do they take?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Chutney

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 11, 2015, 02:46:15 PM
For those who went to the Preston game, what exactly are the extra security measures and how much longer than normal do they take?

I walked in same as any other game, if you have a bag it might be an issue
C O Y W

Ronnief

Got searched before entering the Johnny Haynes Stand at the last match. I suspect that if you leave it late and there is a queue it may take a few minutes to get in.  Bag will have to go to the left luggage office in the school.

Horsfield_No9

As normal for me, like someone above says, they will probably check bags but then again they always do.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

The Enclosurite

I had a half-arsed "Open your coat, Sir" and then walked straight in as I normally would.  For all the fuss made on the website, etc. I was actually pretty disappointed with the effort put into the checks.

Without wanting to be cavity searched up against a wall (!) I would like to think that the people employed to do the searches would be a little bit more thorough for the safety of all in and around the ground.
¡COYW!

Logicalman

Quote from: The Enclosurite on December 11, 2015, 03:33:29 PM
I had a half-arsed "Open your coat, Sir" and then walked straight in as I normally would.  For all the fuss made on the website, etc. I was actually pretty disappointed with the effort put into the checks.

Without wanting to be cavity searched up against a wall (!) I would like to think that the people employed to do the searches would be a little bit more thorough for the safety of all in and around the ground.

Hope they won't call the TSA to assist/advise, the match will be over before anyone gets in!!   :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

I've brought a clear map case that I can use as a handbag
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.