News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oi Blingo you still haven't done Logical Mans tipping comp.

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 04, 2010, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Come on me old mukka get involved, i enjoyed kicking your arse in our betting thing, i want to do it again. It's up above in the stickys. Anyone else foolish enough to think they can beat me are more than welcome to waste their time  :028: .

blingo

Fredster, the jury is still out as far as im concerned and i cant make my mind up until MH's buys a few players. I think that that will be the deciding factor for me. MH is a decent enough manager as is MJ, both with a point to prove in the premiership. So its not that I dont want to play, its just that the figures havent stacked up or made sense yet. :49:
As for whipping my backside in the betting stakes.....as I recall we are currently 1-1 so lets see shall we   :59:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on August 04, 2010, 05:31:15 PM
Fredster, the jury is still out as far as im concerned and i cant make my mind up until MH's buys a few players. I think that that will be the deciding factor for me. MH is a decent enough manager as is MJ, both with a point to prove in the premiership. So its not that I dont want to play, its just that the figures havent stacked up or made sense yet. :49:
As for whipping my backside in the betting stakes.....as I recall we are currently 1-1 so lets see shall we   :59:
Doh you daft old codger, not predicting where we finish, it's LM's weekly premier league score predictions. Have a look above in the stickys  :doh: .

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 04, 2010, 05:56:45 PM
Doh you daft old codger, not predicting where we finish, it's LM's weekly premier league score predictions. Have a look above in the stickys  :doh: .

First games away from home, should be easy enough Mr Blingo! If Hughes changes that part of our game in a week he really is better than Hodgson and we'll win the league....

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on August 04, 2010, 05:58:57 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 04, 2010, 05:56:45 PM

First games away from home, should be easy enough Mr Blingo! If Hughes changes that part of our game in a week he really is better than Hodgson and we'll win the league....
Bloody hell OS, it's the whole Premiership not just Fulham. And stop winking at me. Anyhow if we lose to Bolton Hughes has got to go, we never lose to Bolton. Infact i've checked our history, and we have never ever lost to Bolton, though we have had 94  0-0 draws.

Logicalman

Thanks for the advertising Fred, cheques in the post, mate....

I also have an online version of the same thing currently finishing writing and should be ready for test in a few weeks, so if any of you want to volunteer your (not inconsiderable) services in addition to doing it on the MB as well, for a little bit of your time on the side, it would be appreciated. The idea is to cut out the weak link - ME in the process (No LH I did not say missing, I said weak)